All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is our first Cheersport (my sister is Sm Junior 2 from ACE Ms), and I have a few questions. Does every team compete two days? And what time does it usually end Sunday? We're trying to book flights because they're super cheap right now, but we're torn between flying back late Sunday or early Monday, because they'll probably have practice Monday.

Every team competes two days. On Sunday, it honestly depends on your sisters division because they have like 10 different junior 2 divisions. A couple years ago I was on a junior 2, and we had awards about 7:00pm I believe. If I was you, I would stay over Sunday night. Don't risk missing your flight. I doubt your team would have practice Monday. We normally flew home Monday as well when we went.

Anyone on here have any idea when Senior Large Coed Restricted 5 awards were last year? I know that is a long shot. I tried looking on the internet for last year's schedule or awards schedule and was not successful. I have a mandatory staff development day that Monday and I'm trying to decide if DH is going to need to come get me because I am a morning person and there is no way it will be safe for me to drive home late at night.

Anyone on here have any idea when Senior Large Coed Restricted 5 awards were last year? I know that is a long shot. I tried looking on the internet for last year's schedule or awards schedule and was not successful. I have a mandatory staff development day that Monday and I'm trying to decide if DH is going to need to come get me because I am a morning person and there is no way it will be safe for me to drive home late at night.
I believe they were at the end of the day. I'm pretty sure my friend who had a kid in the division said it was a late night. We are in large R5 this year so I booked our hotel through Monday. I drove home after BUTBT last year and got home at 2:30am. I vowed to never do that again!

I don't have the awards schedule, but I do have the block schedule for 2013 and performance order for 2014...

2013 - Senior Coed Large Restricted 5 8:20-9:56 p.m.
2014 - I don't see coed for large (??), but the last large R5 team competed at 10:24 p.m. and the last small coed R5 also competed at 10:24

I think you're probably out of luck leaving on Sunday.

I don't have the awards schedule, but I do have the block schedule for 2013 and performance order for 2014...

2014 - I don't see coed for large (??), but the last large R5 team competed at 10:24 p.m. and the last small coed R5 also competed at 10:24

To add to this, I competed around 10:15ish in 2012 when I was on a restricted coed five team. If history repeats itself, looks like it will be a late night.

can you share performance order for 2014? That will give us an idea of when our kids might compete for this year. I always forget.

If I remember correctly the R5s and senior 4s are usually some of the last teams to compete.

can you share performance order for 2014? That will give us an idea of when our kids might compete for this year. I always forget.
I can email anyone who wants last year's schedule ... Just pm me your email address I have the pdf file someone emailed to me last week'

I had no idea your daughter was on a large coed restricted 5!:/ lol well the good news it I will definitely be there to watch her perform so we can meet up! Lol

I have it on iBooks, also. The division your CP is in was 7:30-9:55 a.m. on Saturday and 8:00-10:25 a.m. on Sunday. It was brutal having to be there so early (but kinda nice to be done and able to hang out as long as we wanted)!
That was us last year at Cheersport. Interestingly enough, my sister going from a division last year that started at 7:30 am to a division this year that runs close to 10 pm. Quite a difference experience, haha

Guess that's what happens when you go from a Youth Small Gym 1 to a Senior 4.2.

Last edited:
Back