All-Star Cheersport 2016 - Friday & Day 1 & Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if this was discussed and I don't want to make the thread go sideways but would Flip City have to have the IDs for each athlete at this comp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and for the two teams they took, they all had IDs. However, the rest of their teams are still having ID issues (I don't know why, I won't speculate on why, but a good portion of the program has not conformed to the new rule at this point) so it'll be interesting to see whether or not they make it to their next competition that is in-state. This info is from after they had the mobile DMV unit come out to the gym to issue IDs.

Because I'm a nerd and wanted to know today's scores for the top 3 in Large Coed...
I assumed today's scores were the 75% as the top three teams' scores all went up
Steel= 96.6
TG= 96.4
Coed Elite= 96.3

Sooo close. Plus that means TG's raw score would have been around 97.9! It gives me piece of mind to see that TG's routine would score as well as I was thinking if they actually hit it.

Hey is it me, or does Rockstar Rolling Stones score seem a little off? I thought they had a lot of difficulty in their routine, which is my reasoning for being baffled by a score of 91.58

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone who came in contact with my daughter Zoe with autism and other special needs from Legion of Allstars. She would introduce herself and greet all the athletes and teams she saw. Everyone was super kind to her. Thank you all for representing your gyms and families well by being kind and compassionate towards the special needs athletes.

Yes and for the two teams they took, they all had IDs. However, the rest of their teams are still having ID issues (I don't know why, I won't speculate on why, but a good portion of the program has not conformed to the new rule at this point) so it'll be interesting to see whether or not they make it to their next competition that is in-state. This info is from after they had the mobile DMV unit come out to the gym to issue IDs.
Most of their j2 is on j4/sr5 so at least we know those girls have them

Most of their j2 is on j4/sr5 so at least we know those girls have them

Be that as it may, my final comment on the FC debacle is that these 2 teams are the only one with a 100% ID rate. If nothing else comes out of this it's that clearly getting this many IDs is more of a headache and not worth the incentive to cheat.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

Be that as it may, my final comment on the FC debacle is that these 2 teams are the only one with a 100% ID rate. If nothing else comes out of this it's that clearly getting this many IDs is more of a headache and not worth the incentive to cheat.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*
They were most likely told that if they did not get them they couldn't go to cheersport. With as much as cheersport costs, I'm sure they got the id's fast

Back