All-Star Cheersport 2016 - Friday & Day 1 & Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Paid ;)
I know what you meant though. I'm shocked! I thought maybe I just missed it at first.
I kinda expected TGLC to not receive one because I don't see them giving two full-paid bids for the large(both all-girl and coed) divisions... but no international teams got paid.

I kinda expected TGLC to not receive one because I don't see them giving two full-paid bids for the large(both all-girl and coed) divisions... but no international teams got paid.
Yea, and it's not like either of them have anything to worry about with their incredible routines.

I'm not the most knowledgeable about where everyone usually gets their paid bid, where does TGLC usually get their bid from?

I know they still have NCA and UCA.
So TGLC would normally get it by Allstar Challenge's Batttle Under the Big Top, if not then at Cheersport Nationals.

As for OO5, they usually get theirs at NCA but I genuinely thought and hoped they would get theirs at Cheersport Nationals. It's going to be a competitive week at NCA with so many IOC 5 teams competing for those paid bids. I believe CheerForce Nfinity isn't paid yet either.

Lady Jags got theirs at NCA the year they won (2014) Worlds, but only got theirs at UCA last year.

ETA: Nevermind, Nfinity is already paid, phewww...

Is bids done by score? OO5 score was higher than 2 teams who got paid

I believe with the new day-after announcements the purpose was to re-score the top teams to eliminate the differences among judging panels. Though Cheersport is always secretive about their bids, IMO, so who knows.

I realize that this is the update thread but this was an adorableness emergency. (from Varsity All Star.)

I
CbMVD6VVIAAuQCU.jpg:large
I know them! Dad is a coach, daughter an Allstar. They both won jackets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back