All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Calling all keystone extreme fans.... Our senior 3 explosion is currently in 1st and senior 5 coed restricted is in. 6th (missing second by 1.2) we only brought about 50 athletes to Georgia this weekend and REALLY NEED your support!!!! Please come with our fans in the viewing area and give us your love and support... The more energy we get, the more the athletes will give!!!

KE performs in hall b4

Explosion: 6:56 pm
Blackout: 9:44 pm

Thanks in advance fierceboard fans!!!

ICE Lightning. 2 standing tumble busts. 2 elite falls and 1 major bobble.

CE Lightning Sm Coed D1: can't tell if standing dbl tapped, tb in standing?, 2sf sb in elite, pyro hit

Coed Elite nice running tumbling, dance, and pyramid. Missed 1st half routine.

Cheer extreme large coed- 1 one man drop , 1 one man came down early, stunt fall in stunts. Omission on the back after jumps

Calling all keystone extreme fans.... Our senior 3 explosion is currently in 1st and senior 5 coed restricted is in. 6th (missing second by 1.2) we only brought about 50 athletes to Georgia this weekend and REALLY NEED your support!!!! Please come with our fans in the viewing area and give us your love and support... The more energy we get, the more the athletes will give!!!

KE performs in hall b4

Explosion: 6:56 pm
Blackout: 9:44 pm

Thanks in advance fierceboard fans!!!

I'm obsessed with Blackout! Wish I could be there to support them!

text update from brandon senior black-"1 tumble bust to butt , the energy was through the room hands down one of the best teams in small coed, I see another gold globe in there future"

If anyone watching small senior could look out for Great White sharks and let me know how they do! I sadly can't be there today.

Back