All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She didn't say all 10 were doing double ups, I believe she was just referring to the sequence in which the double ups occur have 10 stunts up.
Right. Sorry if my previous post had a strong defensive tone, it wasn't intentional. I'm just trying to understand the Varsity score sheet right now....

At Cheersport it's separated randomly by computer. They posted that a few years back. Unlike NCA which is separated by team size. (Which I like much better!
I don't think it is done by random computer drawing anymore. That happened years ago prior to Varsity purchasing Cheersport, but there is no way looking at the division splits the last couple of years it is "random".

Random for some division maybe. I coached a special athlete team and the "random teams" were always the same. We knew pretty much who we were against every year. It was almost like they did that division based on how long you had been in that division. Our program (and the others in our division) seemed to be 3+ years old, while the other division were newer programs. Seemed to work well though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched, they only have 9 stunts up.... there is no way any of these girls are executing those stunts without a back spot.

ETA: Nevermind, I just realise you guys were not referring to the main stunt sequence.

ETA 2.0: Only the FRONT row (all with back spots) during that stunts sequence are doing double ups, the back row are just straight ups. In terms of two mans, no one beats Orange.
She didn't say all 10 were doing double ups, I believe she was just referring to the sequence in which the double ups occur have 10 stunts up.
Sorry I've been super busy this weekend and didn't get the chance to respond-
Yes they were doing 10 stunts in that sequence, I wasn't sure if they were all doing double ups (at the very least half). That might have influenced the score. As I haven't read the new thread yet, I don't know what happened today :D

Back