All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 1 (saturday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please please SE hit tomorrow. I want to see those stunts hit. And that pyramid is perfection. Its so weird to see them end with a dance, but I love it. I love SE and WCSS routine this season.

I love and have so much respect for the Spirit of Texas programme, but I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out how A-Team has the highest raw scores across the entire level....

Medium Senior:
B91ysnlIEAAkpC5.jpg

Medium Coed:
B91zKw2IUAIdY55.jpg

Small Coed Div. 1:
B91yE0tIQAANOMK.jpg

Small Coed Div. II:
B91v7BlCcAERrmP.jpg

I heard from a few people that there are a couple of cheerleaders in street clothes (not sure if they competed earlier or are not competing at all at this comp) tumbling on the warm up panels while teams are trying to warm up. Maybe it is just me, but besides these kids being incredibly rude, I would think Cheersport reps would be smart to put a stop to it since it is quite possible these kids don't have a release form.... :confused:

I bet I know who that is, and if I'm right they aren't cheering at all this year.

To the above posts: I saw videos of the Varsity shoe tumble test track. Is that possibly what they were talking about?

Something for SE: I believe in one of their stunt sections where they double up and then pull the heel stretch, I thought I counted 10? I think most are hovering at around 9.

That and a ball up 720 might have something to do with it?

You counted 10 stunts or 10 double ups?

Something for SE: I believe in one of their stunt sections where they double up and then pull the heel stretch, I thought I counted 10? I think most are hovering at around 9.

That and a ball up 720 might have something to do with it?
10 stunts.
I just watched, they only have 9 stunts up.... there is no way any of these girls are executing those stunts without a back spot.

ETA: Nevermind, I just realise you guys were not referring to the main stunt sequence.

ETA 2.0: Only the FRONT row (all with back spots) during that stunts sequence are doing double ups, the back row are just straight ups. In terms of two mans, no one beats Orange.

Last edited:
I just watched, they only have 9 stunts up.... there is no way any of these girls are executing those stunts without a back spot.

ETA: Nevermind, I just realise you guys were not referring to the main stunt sequence.

ETA 2.0: Only the FRONT row (all with back spots) during that stunts sequence are doing double ups, the back row are just straight ups. In terms of two mans, no one beats Orange.

She didn't say all 10 were doing double ups, I believe she was just referring to the sequence in which the double ups occur have 10 stunts up.

Back