All-Star Cheersport Previews

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 3, 2018
Hi everyone! I won't do this for every competition, but since it's our first time I wanted to share that The Last Pass is doing previews for several Level 5 divisions competing at Cheersport this weekend. We started with Large Senior. We'll also be live blogging this weekend!

Link is here.

We're really excited to start what we hope will be a fun, informative blog about all-star and school cheer that will provide deeper commentary and facilitate discussion. Any feedback you have on this post (or the blog in general) is welcome! Feel free to post here or comment on the site. Thank you in advance :)

Hi everyone! I won't do this for every competition, but since it's our first time I wanted to share that The Last Pass is doing previews for several Level 5 divisions competing at Cheersport this weekend. We started with Large Senior. We'll also be live blogging this weekend!

Link is here.

We're really excited to start what we hope will be a fun, informative blog about all-star and school cheer that will provide deeper commentary and facilitate discussion. Any feedback you have on this post (or the blog in general) is welcome! Feel free to post here or comment on the site. Thank you in advance :)

Loved this article! I can’t wait to read more. I personally think y’all aren’t giving orange enough credit- IMO if they hit they’ll blow SE out of the water. But that’s a personal opinion and I loved how the article was written! Keep them coming and lmk if you need another contributer- I’m very opinionated [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back