All-Star Cheetahs Cheating?-

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 1, 2018
I found out Cheer Athletics Cheetahs has like 5 college students on their team and they won worlds and that they should be disqualified and TGLC should’ve got first

I found out Cheer Athletics Cheetahs has like 5 college students on their team and they won worlds and that they should be disqualified and TGLC should’ve got first
You do realize that you're allowed to be in college on a senior team right? As long as you are 18 on August 31, which probably like 90% of college freshmen are.
Not necessary to start drama on here that doesn't even make sense.

USASF rules go by age, not grade level. You can easily be in college and still be age eligible for a senior team. I would guess that nearly every team in large coed had college-aged students on there - along with nearly every top team in every senior division.

So I thought you were a troll with the ridiculous post about your "child" wanting to be on a level 5 worlds team with barely level 2 skills. Now I KNOW you're a troll.
I think you need to change your user name is mamawholovesthedrama. I'm guessing your not a parent and more along the lines of one of those cheer twitter anons we love so much.

not that I want to entertain you AT ALL but I was senior eligible through my sophomore year of university due to a late birthday
Same, and I would have been eligible my junior year had they not changed the date from May 31 to Aug 31 that year.

So I thought you were a troll with the ridiculous post about your "child" wanting to be on a level 5 worlds team with barely level 2 skills. Now I KNOW you're a troll.
I think you need to change your user name is mamawholovesthedrama. I'm guessing your not a parent and more along the lines of one of those cheer twitter anons we love so much.
I was suspicious of that post myself but I came down on the side of it being a parent who was super clueless about cheerleading. Now that this has gone up I am 100% sure its a troll. Now I am seeing where all the "summer on the boards" jokes come from.

not that I want to entertain you AT ALL but I was senior eligible through my sophomore year of university due to a late birthday

I would have assumed it was due to you being super intelligent and entering college ahead of time.

I was a sophomore in college and still on allstar ... hooray for being young for my grade ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back