All-Star Choreography

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
i know a team or 2 that have gotten their dance already and its only july.

Who's had choreo already? and who is doing it for you? (outside choreo or in house?)
if you havent when will you?

I read on twitter about a week ago that SSX already has their routine complete and have started to run full-outs!!! Pretty sure it was done by Jamien, Java, and Corey!!

We do our own but we always wait until the end of the summer. It gives us time to get the new teams ready.
I'd imagine certain choreographers book up heavily during certain times of the year too so getting them early may be the only option.

Stars Vipers
*** I think I got these right!!

Jose Gonzalez from Top Gun will be doing
July 5,6,7 - Jr 4
July 7,8,9 - Jr 2
July 7,8,9- Sr 4.2

Tiy Fountain from World Cup
July 19,20,21 - Jr 3
July 20,21,22 - Youth 2
July 20,21,22 - Youth 1

We don't do ours until the beginning of August. It's in house choreography so they spend the summer throwing new stuff at the teams to see what they can do and then work it in.

My teams choreography actually starts this weekend and the other teams at my gym have theirs scattered throughout july. We're using a new system this season so I can't wait to see how it plays out!

We have Rockstar coming in for our S4 and J3 and Crimson Heat for our Y2. End of July and beginning of August.

We have a different season to you guys but my teams get their choreo in late April/early May and then we have our first comp in late June/early July. So only about a 2 month window, so it does get pretty tight. It's pretty much the earliest we can do it though since we are a Uni team so our teams are only formed in March.

I get the choreography done externally from my friend who is a cheer choreographer in the States. So next year he gets a feee trip to Australia to come and choreograph! Pretty sweet deal in my mind ;)

We start tomorrow! It will just be the first version of our routine, but I'm excited to see it! Choreo is like christmas for me, I love it!

Ours isn't for 3 weeks and Brett Lane is doing ours again. We're doing it a month earlier, and now I'm starting to feel like we're late. haha

Back