OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You wouldn't happen to know which model it is, would you? I like to make triangles too. [emoji15]

it says cyclonic vigor on it but i just googled it and mine is blue and all the ones coming up were red or for pets.. if i find the exact one i'll let you know!

Last edited:
So, in reality, the "cheaper brands" aren't necessarily worse. Roomba prices theirs the way they do because of it's name power, just like Dysons. For the price of a Dyson vacuum cleaner, you can get a much better one.

I've been looking at the Neato brand of robot vacuum. I want one so bad!
I'll have to check out that brand! Luckily for my mom, her birthday is in January so anything she didn't get for Christmas that she wanted, she'll get for her birthday. If you end up buying one, let me know how it is

33mbzaf.jpg

Here it is! Super easy :)

Yay thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem! If you have a hobby lobby near by, get your supplies there they have a 40% off coupon but it ends tomorrow!

I used a 15in wire wreath
1 & 1/2 packs of 15in burlap (so about 20in total)
Flower clips that were bows for kids
Hot glue gun

All for about $20! :)

CheerBands are doing 50% off products today according to Cheer Updates twitter for those thinking of that for presents! 6 hours left
I already got him the level one kit when they had the 20 percent off sale ... Now I'm debating on the jump kit lol

Finally finished christmas shopping! Here is what I got everyone :)

Parents: I got them each $20 iTunes gift cards to lead up to their main present... 1st level tickets to Country Superfest in Jacksonville, FL in June! My older siblings and I each pitched in to get them really nice seats and they both live in Jacksonville so it works out great that they can go to the concert and see them :)

Older brother and his fiancee and baby: $50 Target gift card and one of the indestructible baby proof iPad cases.

Older sister and her husband: $50 Target gift card.

Little sister: Victoria Secret perfumes, bluetooth speaker and two Alex & Ani bracelets from my boyfriend and I.

Boyfriend: The new 50 cent ANC headphones, 10 boxes of whoopers (that he will probably eat in just a month) gift cards to Panera, Chickfila, iTunes, 7-11 Gas cards and a bunch of gum because he always eats mine lol.

Both my sister and I got iPhone 6s! So surprised! We got them a day early since they had to shut our phones off to activate these at the store.

Wasn't expecting it at all. Go mom!

I just got mine two days ago and I'm in love. The battery life is incredible!!! Especially compared to shattered my piece of crap 4s [emoji28]

Back