OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I gave my mom two rocking chairs for her front porch, a pair of boots, a sweater, a scarf and two pairs of pants

And all of her stocking stuffers

I have my older sister a new floor lamp and a sweater

I have my younger sister clothes and $100 for a trip she's going on for school

I gave my niece a nerf bow and arrow, clothes from justice (gag), cowboy boots (which she's already scuffed up ). american girl craft kits, and some other things that I can no logger remember since she was so annoying yesterday....I'm talking for up at 2am and went around watching people sleep for 4 hours annoying

I didn't get my dad anything, I'll take care of that this morning when I go to return the pants I gave my mom ( they're too short)

Like I said I got the blender and my sister gave me some alarm thing for my car and had it installed and a Starbucks gift card and stocking stuffer
things

I also got a new job (I'm counting that too) and 3 days off from work. Yay

I got my phone, the Naked 1 palette, Nike pro Capri leggings, a Boston Celtics shirt (we all got one for the game we're going to today), some clothes, and a case for my new phone. Oh and a $10 Andy's gift card for finding the pickle.
I don't get gifts for all my siblings since there are so many, we usually draw names but this year we didn't. Since we're traveling for Christmas we're just getting $25 to spend in place of sibling gifts. I made my mom a scarf (and picked out her gift from my dad) and got my dad some cooking stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids had totally dichotomous Christmases. Cp14 is a total bookworm so hers was a book themed christmas. She got about 8 of them she wanted, a ravenclaw slouchy sweater, a chrome book some giftcards (iTunes, Barnes and noble and starbucks) and I got them both a spare, portable charger for their phones.

CP16 (not surprisingly) was all military. Got a sig sauer 9mm that has a change kit to a 40cal (got the change kit too). Some ammo (9mm and 40cal) including more for his rifle since he's about out, hard shell ear muffs for the new indoor range that opened in Charlotte, legit (official) USAF dog tags he wanted, gift cards to gamestop, iTunes and gander mountain

Got our godCP a giant stuffed pink elephant, some stud earrings and a two foot tall remote control inflatable minion she went nuts over. She got the kids affliction and American fighter shirts from Buckle (our families are addicted to that store).

I love Christmas. Nothing better than watching people open the gifts you got them :)

I guess the whole car prank kind of work out a little. Now, because he feels so guilty for tricking me into thinking I got a car for Christmas, my dad is taking me new car shopping on Monday, as opposed to gently used. (Also, he really doesn't want to drive me to Baltimore two weeks from now.)

I really did have a nice Christmas though! My parents got me a small crockpot with four cook books, a circulon skillet, under armour leggings, yoga underwear, jeans, flowy sweater (literally the only type of shirt I wear anymore), cuddle dud sheets, BBW lotion, dry shampoo, and my two staff exclusive jackets. I got an email on Monday saying that they had been shipped and I was expecting them to come next week, but my parents actually got them last week.
My boyfriend got me the two NBC live musical DVDs and also a trip to NYC to see Rockerfeller Center. I could cry I'm so excited!!
His parents got us tickets to see the Blue Man Group when we are there tomorrow, and they also got me an NCA sweatshirt. (My mom's exact comment when she saw that sweatshirt- "all these NCA jackets, yet none are from Nationals"- like, thank you for reminding me mom)

I guess the whole car prank kind of work out a little. Now, because he feels so guilty for tricking me into thinking I got a car for Christmas, my dad is taking me new car shopping on Monday, as opposed to gently used. (Also, he really doesn't want to drive me to Baltimore two weeks from now.)

I really did have a nice Christmas though! My parents got me a small crockpot with four cook books, a circulon skillet, under armour leggings, yoga underwear, jeans, flowy sweater (literally the only type of shirt I wear anymore), cuddle dud sheets, BBW lotion, dry shampoo, and my two staff exclusive jackets. I got an email on Monday saying that they had been shipped and I was expecting them to come next week, but my parents actually got them last week.
My boyfriend got me the two NBC live musical DVDs and also a trip to NYC to see Rockerfeller Center. I could cry I'm so excited!!
His parents got us tickets to see the Blue Man Group when we are there tomorrow, and they also got me an NCA sweatshirt. (My mom's exact comment when she saw that sweatshirt- "all these NCA jackets, yet none are from Nationals"- like, thank you for reminding me mom)

I saw Blue Man Group with my family when I was 15. It was my first "concert" ever. I think it was their "How To Be A Rockstar Tour 2.0" show or something like that. It was really cool. They love to involve the crowd. Have fun!

I got nice Nike and VS sweats, running shorts and Aerie leggings (all I wear in college lol), two ADORABLE pairs of Toms since I have worn my current ones almost all the way through, super cool black Nike frees, comfy sweaters and cardigans, some Pi Phi gear, Naked 1 which I already am in love with, and a VS spirit jersey, zip up and fashion show sports bra. Little bro 13 got me slippers with little cat faces on them :):)

I gave dad: a BSU Dad coffee mug, one of those head massager things that look like whisks and a picture frame for his desk

Mom: Bath and Body Works "a thousand wishes" lotion and painted a big picture frame for her.

Brothers 13 & 17: I couldn't stop buying clothes for them. They're both starting to phase out of the athletic style into "nicer" clothes like sweaters and baseball tees and beanies and stuff so they both got a bunch of clothes from me.

I painted all of my friends canvases of some sort, and I made my big a reeeeeally cute paddle.

My 19th birthday is in 10 days and I asked for Taylor Swift tickets. Far-fetched because it's sold out but I can dream. :)

I lost both my phone and bicycle in November/December (yeah…). My parents got me new ones for christmas, which I'm really thankful for!!

Got my dad a hat, my mom skin gloves and my brother a magazine subscription. The kids I coach all got some polaroids (different pictures that I took during summer/fall/winter this season).

I'm Jewish so I've never celebrated Christmas but I got to yesterday with my boyfriend and his family!

I got him a gift card to gamestop, 2 pairs of sweatpants from champs (he wears shorts in winter) a target gift card and some scratch off lottery tickets- he won $10!

Him and his family were so generous to me! I got a sephora, starbucks, and chipotle gift cards and Victoria's Secret pjs. I am so grateful and excited since I normally get nothing on December 25th :) so thankful for everything!

Blue Man group. Omg. I almost cried. His parents knew exactly where we we're going to be sitting which is why they bought the tickets they did. I was right in the front row of the balcony, all the way to the right, right where the Blue Men will pop up randomly. My boyfriend had seen the show so he knew when it was coming and would tap my leg and point at something on stage, and then they would pop up and scare the **** out of me. I curled up in a ball and screamed. Twice. Not just once. Twice. Then they crawled over me and played with my hair.

Blue Man group. Omg. I almost cried. His parents knew exactly where we we're going to be sitting which is why they bought the tickets they did. I was right in the front row of the balcony, all the way to the right, right where the Blue Men will pop up randomly. My boyfriend had seen the show so he knew when it was coming and would tap my leg and point at something on stage, and then they would pop up and scare the **** out of me. I curled up in a ball and screamed. Twice. Not just once. Twice. Then they crawled over me and played with my hair.
I'm not going to lie, I cracked up imagining this. Hahahahaha I hope you at least had some fun through all the fear!

a remote control minion???? Adopt me , please!!
It was the cutest thing ever. Apparently it took top honors as the favorite gift...although not so much for Elsa the cat who was chased around the house with it :D

This year i got a new macbook air!! I didn't even see it coming! My old mac was getting a little glitchy, so it was nice to switch to something that actually worked 100% of the time:D. I got Beats headphones (which my mom got an incredible black friday deal on and won't stop bragging about it), my sister got me a few ELF makeup products, my mom got me a new makeup mirror, my dad got me new nike pro capris and a TGLC shirt (which i'm in loooove with)!!
I also got 24 new brushes from some online place, and a palette which is exactly like the naked3 palette but isnt a fraud (if that makes any sense).

my favorite gift had to be a little portable charger my dad got me b/c it can literally charge my phone 10x and still have power.. looks like my phone will never die at a cheer competition again!!!!

I got my sister Nicki Minaj perfume since she lovvves her and she was laughing so hard it was probably the best gift i've ever given!!

I got Beats headphones (which my mom got an incredible black friday deal on and won't stop bragging about it),

Thanks to you all and a bit of insomnia on Thanksgiving, I was able to gift these to my kids and nieces due to the amazing deal at Best Buy being offered online. My kids are used to gifts like that, but my nieces were so happy and excited. That's the best part of the holiday for me. :)

Got a few gift cards, the lorac pro palette, Victoria secret silky robe and slippers, a few Tijuana flats hot sauces, a few random MAC items. And a lipstick organizer, for my 40+ collection of lipstick, lol.

Oh and how could I forget the best gift ever. I got engaged :D merry Christmas to me !!

Congrats!!!

Back