All-Star Coed Elite - Jamfest Europe!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 19, 2010
Just wanted to wish you a safe trip over the pond! I know a team of scottish girls who are soooo excited to see you! The UK cheer world is buzzing you have so many fans here. I hope you have an amazing experience !! see you in Liverpool! x

Ditto, my girls and I are so excited to see you all. Liverpool is an amazing city (ok I know I'm a little biased) but you will have an amazing reception. Safe journeys for you all x

Safe travels to Coed Elite and everyone travelling to JAMfest Europe :D. I can't wait for the clinic and to meet loads of the fierceboarders that'll be there :D

Safe travels and sending well wishes to everybody at Jamfest Europe! Good luck Coed Elite!

Safe travels everyone. Hope the weather gets a bit better for the weekend. I have a feeling our journey time will be shortened if this wind is behind us lol. See you there! :D

52997bca-5179-5839.jpg

Just saw them shopping in Liverpool! They were so lovely!

So looking forward to the clinic tonight :) saw some CoEd Kids and their mums around liverpool today - and had a few photos in Primark before the security told us and the moms off for taking photos in the store :L I also saw Ceacoach but thought I'd let her shop in peace :) I'm sure this thread will soon start to fill with photos and stories to keep everyone updated :D

Have a great time coed elite :) I think this is a great experience for you all and one you will remember all your lives.

Hope y'all have a great time at the stunt clinic today. Team Coed Elite!

FANTASIC clinic! The coed kids and Courtney and Ben were just so nice :) Thank you to (I believe he was called Taylor) for saying I have a beautiful full down :D Also a shout out to the CoEd parents - you all are so nice and lovely to meet you :)

Back