Coed Or All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think most people will automatically say coed... but watching a fierce all-girl team is just as exciting. Lately, more and more girls are doing "co-ed" style stunting... it's great!

I love all-girl but I have to say I enjoy the coed a bit more just because they tend to be able to do more in routines. But give me a fierce all-girl team and I can watch them for days

having a coed adds muscle and makes the team better... But I think it's really cool to be on an awesome all girls team and pull off stuff with only girls.

i like both, but i love when i watch all girl teams and they have amazing tumbling! also i love how on some coed teams they have a girl as last pass : )

Reactions: Joe
COED obviously has more power but all girl teams are still fun to watch if they hit everything strong. IMO, co-ed is always more fun to watch. BUT there are some really amazing all girl teams out there!

I love coed teams but i also think its really hot when u see an all girl level 5 team with girls doing insane double full passes so basically i love them equally

i love coed the most and think they are so much fun to watch in terms of their difficulty and creativity but good all girl teams impress me more because they can do all of it without the boys!

I agree with what some of yall are saying how fierce all girl teams are amazingggg to watch! Example: I would way rather watch Senior Elite, then Coed Elite (but Holden Ray is just a beast and I lovee him haha) But yeah, just saying :)

Back