All-Star Come Tumble With Kiara Nowlin June 16 Or 17 In Wisconsin!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 7, 2012
Hi!

Kiara Nowlin will be at the Envy All Star gym in Union Grove,Wi hosting tumbling clinics! For a nominal charge learn tips,tricks and have a blast while tumbling side by side with Kiara! You do NOT want to miss this opportunity! Kiara has never been to Wisconsin, and she is extremely excited as is her family too. Classes sizes are limited and divided by levels. This is open to the public. You do not have to live in Wi to come.

We have never been so proud to invite an amazing athlete who has a heart of gold. Kiara is so humble and so full of knowledge.

Email us at [email protected] for more information.

296479_10150266229960794_284502390793_7984322_2783795_n.jpg

Maybe your GK Rep needs to plan a visit up there that weekend :)
Well,our gk rep is pretty awesome ...maybe if he emails and ask nicely lol !! Of course! Just spread the word while your at it!! I'll email you

Haha, I know :) I just found it funny because NC has had so much success in cheer.

Yea I do love having lots of cheer gyms here, within a 2-3 hour drive. Plus we have NC State and their cheer program is good. Now if Woodward could just open a "Woodward Carolina" then we would be golden. AHHH that would be so great :)

Maybe she should just do a US tour and hit all the states :) I am sure the support would be there for it.

Back