All-Star Comets And Cja

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when comets originally originally started they were practicing out of Jonas Gymnastics Academy and Cheer Center (Classic Gymnastics academy and cheer center .. that just closed down for good MDW weekend) like at least 5 or 6 years ago .. probably more that though... in Morganville off Tennant Rd
I didn't know Jonas closed for good?!
Also i thought comets were in old bridge for a while too before moving into NJCF?

Comets actually was a stem off program off of "South Old Bridge Storms" - they started around 2000 and practiced in a family's garage and rolled out mats every practice, and in elementary schools & rented gymnastics spaces. we then moved to Jonas gymnastics academy & then we got cheer factory. just so thats all straightened out.

Ok so let me understand this. In your previous posts you call me a liar, naive, and childish. Then you state that you feel sorry for me and hope that I am not the majority of the attitudes represented at my gym, all this because I told the truth about a situation in which you have no direct knowledge yet seem to have formed such a strong opinion about. So let's be honest, who is the real one being nasty? You've gotta be kidding me LOL! It seems the real issue here is that your annoyed due to the fact that I challenge your very unfair and unenlightened posts. For someone who wants to make it clear that you have no involvement with either gym you sure are very passionate about stating how imperfect CJA is and how bad I am. So in theory how can you possibly worry about maintaining what is true and then constantly reject the truth? It's even more interesting that with every new post you become more and more agitated. Surely you can't think that your posts full of insults and sarcasm in there own right are the behavior of someone who is just interested in chatting about what's going on in the cheer world. If it's the right to freedom of speech that you are practicing go ahead. However don't be surprised when that same right is practiced by someone else. I think it's time that you took your own advice lol. It's definitely you who needs to lighten up lol.

I've never called you a liar. And I understand that you are portraying your version of the truth. It's just that you do it in a very nasty way. If you've read my previous posts I've stated that BOTH COMETS AND CJA ARE TO BLAME FOR HOW IT WAS HANDLED, however, no one from Comets tried to jump down my throat about oh no your wrong and this is how it is. So obviously, my coments later were directed at you. Now on to you saying that I feel sorry for you and you saying all cause you told the truth, no not cause you told the truth, but because of the way you say things. Instead of saying hey you know what guys, you have the wrong idea this is how it was, you have tried at every turn to put people down including me and I don't know you at all nor do I care to after all this. I'm not rejecting the truth but obviously there are two sides to every story, and I'm sorry but in my experience with the world, never in my life has one side told the whole entire truth and nothing but the truth, and the other side just told lies. It doesn't happen, so that's why I called you naive, for your inability to realize that and then just put everyone down in your posts. And then you read a little lower and see Cheerfan1234 say some people deserve to be talked down to, that is just ridiculous. And maybe some do if they were disrespectful from the very beginning, but I was simply trying to place blame where blame was due. No matter how you look at it, no matter what gym did what at what time, no matter who was involved and how they were involved, the children did not have to be let known of the venture until it was absolutely set in stone and neither party was going to cancel. That was my original point and that's the reason I started writing my posts. And again, IT"S MY OPINION. So if you don't agree, instead of being a jerk to me while you respond, maybe to try to get someone to see your view, you might want to speak with them nicely instead. Now I have a bad taste in my mouth from 2 people that are connected with CJA instead of only one, which is why I don't write who I am connected to in any way on these boards because I want to keep those people disconnected with my views. Whether someone likes what I have to say or not, I don't want it connected with anything I have to do with out of respect for the fact that maybe those people do not feel the same way I do and I don't want them to be connected with me. You said in your post that I am the one that is angry, absolutely I have become angry, and I can admit it, you try to mask your posts as being informative when really you can't write something without trying to be nasty about it. I became angry when all you do is talk down to people regardless of what is said and I'm not only even talking about just me. And now it's getting ridiculous because we're getting nowhere and no matter what I say your going to come back with a response about how I'm wrong and you were only trying to say what was really going on and I took it the wrong way and blah blah blah. And now that you've responded how you have the past couple times I know it's going to have some kind of sarcastic remark about how I have displaced anger and I'm misinformed and whatever, so I'll say this and this will be all. We don't agree on this. Both gyms made mistakes. Period. I hope the kids don't get screwed whatever they chose to do and I hope they have a great season. You can respond if you want cause I'm almost sure that you will, but know that whatever you write I'm done writing back no matter what it says because I'm done running around in circles. This is supposed to be about kids and coaches having fun in cheerleading and talking about it, and we've turned it into a ridiculous display of 2 adults quarreling over cheerleading gyms. I'm ashamed of myself for letting it get this far and responding back even though it was clear to me that you'd continue it indefinitely so I'm ending it.

FYI to HaterAide...topxofxmyxgame is actually one of the LEAST nastiest people I have ever met in the cheer industry. Just wanted to put my two cents in. You asked for answers from someone who WAS at these meetings, and this person was and responded. Just because you maybe don't LIKE the answers is no reason to lash out personally at someone on a public board. Especially when the reputation of this person is the opposite of what you have perceived.

and like i said in my post yesterday about people hating people from certain gyms just from a few bad apples, it just depends on how people perceive what people do. Some people love em, and some hate them. I wasn't mad at the answers cheerinfo I was just a little taken back about how they were presented. And then continued to be fought about especially how sarcastically they were fought about afterward.

im trying to understand. so because @topxofxmyxgame came on here to clear up the false accusations about the cja situation makes him a rude nasty sarcastic person? i dont know him or anything never meet the guy in my life. but i do think he has a right to back his gym up.. of course people are going to think hes rude when hes backing up the gym hes from? you best believe is someone is making false accusations about my gym i will be there to back them up JUST LIKE ANYONE ON THIS BOARD WOULD!

Whats going on with all this is very unfortunate but it is what it is! all parties i hope you guys get this settled and move on from it and wishing you guys luck! Everyone putting their 2 cents as to what should have been done, what could have been done isnt helping nor will it help the situation let them deal with it!

that is all :D

and like i said in my post yesterday about people hating people from certain gyms just from a few bad apples, it just depends on how people perceive what people do. Some people love em, and some hate them. I wasn't mad at the answers cheerinfo I was just a little taken back about how they were presented. And then continued to be fought about especially how sarcastically they were fought about afterward.

I have read and re-read the posts...I do not see any sarcasm or "fighting" involved. I just felt it was someone directly involved with the situation trying to put an end to the speculation and rumors flying around. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have read and re-read the posts...I do not see any sarcasm or "fighting" involved. I just felt it was someone directly involved with the situation trying to put an end to the speculation and rumors flying around. Nothing more, nothing less.
:rolleyes:

I've never called you a liar. And I understand that you are portraying your version of the truth. It's just that you do it in a very nasty way. If you've read my previous posts I've stated that BOTH COMETS AND CJA ARE TO BLAME FOR HOW IT WAS HANDLED, however, no one from Comets tried to jump down my throat about oh no your wrong and this is how it is. So obviously, my coments later were directed at you. Now on to you saying that I feel sorry for you and you saying all cause you told the truth, no not cause you told the truth, but because of the way you say things. Instead of saying hey you know what guys, you have the wrong idea this is how it was, you have tried at every turn to put people down including me and I don't know you at all nor do I care to after all this. I'm not rejecting the truth but obviously there are two sides to every story, and I'm sorry but in my experience with the world, never in my life has one side told the whole entire truth and nothing but the truth, and the other side just told lies. It doesn't happen, so that's why I called you naive, for your inability to realize that and then just put everyone down in your posts. And then you read a little lower and see Cheerfan1234 say some people deserve to be talked down to, that is just ridiculous. And maybe some do if they were disrespectful from the very beginning, but I was simply trying to place blame where blame was due. No matter how you look at it, no matter what gym did what at what time, no matter who was involved and how they were involved, the children did not have to be let known of the venture until it was absolutely set in stone and neither party was going to cancel. That was my original point and that's the reason I started writing my posts. And again, IT"S MY OPINION. So if you don't agree, instead of being a jerk to me while you respond, maybe to try to get someone to see your view, you might want to speak with them nicely instead. Now I have a bad taste in my mouth from 2 people that are connected with CJA instead of only one, which is why I don't write who I am connected to in any way on these boards because I want to keep those people disconnected with my views. Whether someone likes what I have to say or not, I don't want it connected with anything I have to do with out of respect for the fact that maybe those people do not feel the same way I do and I don't want them to be connected with me. You said in your post that I am the one that is angry, absolutely I have become angry, and I can admit it, you try to mask your posts as being informative when really you can't write something without trying to be nasty about it. I became angry when all you do is talk down to people regardless of what is said and I'm not only even talking about just me. And now it's getting ridiculous because we're getting nowhere and no matter what I say your going to come back with a response about how I'm wrong and you were only trying to say what was really going on and I took it the wrong way and blah blah blah. And now that you've responded how you have the past couple times I know it's going to have some kind of sarcastic remark about how I have displaced anger and I'm misinformed and whatever, so I'll say this and this will be all. We don't agree on this. Both gyms made mistakes. Period. I hope the kids don't get screwed whatever they chose to do and I hope they have a great season. You can respond if you want cause I'm almost sure that you will, but know that whatever you write I'm done writing back no matter what it says because I'm done running around in circles. This is supposed to be about kids and coaches having fun in cheerleading and talking about it, and we've turned it into a ridiculous display of 2 adults quarreling over cheerleading gyms. I'm ashamed of myself for letting it get this far and responding back even though it was clear to me that you'd continue it indefinitely so I'm ending it.

And then you read a little lower and see Cheerfan1234 say some people deserve to be talked down to, that is just ridiculous. And maybe some do if they were disrespectful from the very beginning, but I was simply trying to place blame where blame was due.

You are proving my point. Who are you to place blame where blame is due? This is a cheerleading forum, not a courtroom, and you are not a judge. You aren't even involved with either organization, so it's even more annoying that you feel you had the right to place blame on anyone and contribute your two cents to an argument that has nothing to do with World Cup. Maybe it's because you were once at Comets? Maybe your girlfriend used to work there, too?

And just like you're not I judge, I am not a detective, but REMEMBER this is the beauty of free speech where we can share our opinions and speculate...and that's how I roll, son!

3. The CJA staff was never put on payroll and has yet to receive any type of compensation for working at NJCF since the first day of tryouts leading up to this week. No employee should have to work for free especially when some were getting paid as usual and this was not a volunteer position.

That'll take a bit. I've only been paid up to the first week in may (before tryouts).

And your entitled to your inion as well. I just took it as someone trying to talk down to everyone. Information could've been passed without trying to put anyone down "kudos to you it was really tough to figure out wasn't it?" like I wasn't being mean. I was just saying that obvi your with them and your going to think differently then some.

You aren't even involved with either organization, so it's even more annoying that you feel you had the right to place blame on anyone and contribute your two cents to an argument that has nothing to do with World Cup. Maybe it's because you were once at Comets? Maybe your girlfriend used to work there, too?

That was a good guess. but it wasn't the person you thought it was because that person was doing a private at the time the last post happened. As confirmed by said GF.

Back