All-Star Coming Soon: Fierce Board App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I keep turning off notifications for likes and then when I go back into the app, it's checked again. An I doing something wrong?

I keep turning off notifications for likes and then when I go back into the app, it's checked again. An I doing something wrong?

There should be control within the App is that what you mean?

Just updated the TapATalk plugin. Should fix some issues.

Do you also have the notifications turned off on the website as well?

is there a delay from when it's approved until its in the app store? or am i just losing my mind.

There should be control within the App is that what you mean?

Just updated the TapATalk plugin. Should fix some issues.

Do you also have the notifications turned off on the website as well?

I have notifications turned on on the website. When I go into the push notification settings within the app (Settings > Notification > Fierce Board) I uncheck the "Like Received" option and it always ends up reverting back. It never stays unchecked. But I just tried it again, so we'll see if it sticks this time.

I just don't want to get a push notification for every shimmy I get.

I have notifications turned on on the website. When I go into the push notification settings within the app (Settings > Notification > Fierce Board) I uncheck the "Like Received" option and it always ends up reverting back. It never stays unchecked. But I just tried it again, so we'll see if it sticks this time.

I just don't want to get a push notification for every shimmy I get.

I have turned it off for the website AND the app. I think they have to match to work correctly.

I have turned it off for the website AND the app. I think they have to match to work correctly.

Ill try that. I don't remember having those issues with the other tapatalk apps (1 and 2).

Latest posts

Back