Common Injuries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As a base I have to say wrist aches/pains, especially when I don't lock out enough and let all the weight rest on my wrists!

That sounds awful you guys. But I can imagine, completely worth it. If these are constant issues, there is BFST (blood flow stimulation therapy) that is great for not only healing soft tissue damage but also in preventing injury. It promotes circulation to the desired area, bring nutrients and keeping it lubricated for hours. It would be great before practices to prevent you guys from serious injury. God I would have loved to been a cheerleader :)

That sounds awful you guys. But I can imagine, completely worth it. If these are constant issues, there is BFST (blood flow stimulation therapy) that is great for not only healing soft tissue damage but also in preventing injury. It promotes circulation to the desired area, bring nutrients and keeping it lubricated for hours. It would be great before practices to prevent you guys from serious injury. God I would have loved to been a cheerleader :)

Are you selling something??

@mstealtoyou

@King

I have heard some great testimonies for especially the wrist BFST, thought it would be great if that could help.

I have heard some great testimonies for especially the wrist BFST, thought it would be great if that could help.

If you want to sell place an add in the Cheer Market please. Do not try and make advertisement posts under the guise of 'just having a conversation'.

Back