All-Star Competition Schedule 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm wondering how Providence will be affect with BATC the same weekend. Doesn't ECE usually go there too?

I only know the worlds bid comps that we're going to - that's all open goes to:

Athletics - Providence
Battle at the Boardwalk - Atlantic City
Spirit Fest Nationals - Hartford

I don't think ECE goes to BATC. They went one time about 4 years ago but they only brought their dance teams.
We are not going to Providence because it is the same weekend as BATC. We love battle and none of the coaches wanted to give it up.

ECE (Tewksbury, MA) will be at these bigger comps this year:
Spirit Cheer in AC
Athletics in Providence
Battle at the Boardwalk/Future 5 in AC
NCA Dallas (some teams)
UCA- Orlando is the gym wide travel trip so no Spiritfest this year since they are the same weekend
Champions League - C5 only

I don't think ECE goes to BATC. They went one time about 4 years ago but they only brought their dance teams.
We are not going to Providence because it is the same weekend as BATC. We love battle and none of the coaches wanted to give it up.

I knew you guys always went so I wasn't surprised to hear you're not doing Providence. I'm wondering if other teams will do the same, but I can't remember who else usually does BATC from up here.

I knew you guys always went so I wasn't surprised to hear you're not doing Providence. I'm wondering if other teams will do the same, but I can't remember who else usually does BATC from up here.
I think we're the only New England team not going to Providence. It's gonna be weird not going there this year. We have never missed that one. But BATC is a favorite of our coaches and families.

i wish BATC was later on near the end of Feb/beginning of March like it used to be. So upset its early and the same weekend as Athletic Providence

i wish BATC was later on near the end of Feb/beginning of March like it used to be. So upset its early and the same weekend as Athletic Providence
I hate that it's been a conflict with HS comps the past two seasons. I love this comp and am sad that cp's gym not going yet again.

ICE Aurora:

November 8- Program Demo (Aurora, IL) all teams
November 15-16- Athletic Championship (St. Louis, MO) all teams
December 6-7- CSG Holiday Classic (Dekalb, IL) all teams
December 13-14- WSF (Louisville, KY) all teams
January 16-18- Spirit Cheer (Atlantic City, NJ) LL, Heatwave, Thunderbolts, Velocity, Midnight
January 25- UCA Nationals (Peoria, IL) all teams
February 6-8- GLCC Showdown (Chicago, IL) all teams
February 21st- Aloha Spirit (Chicago, IL) all teams
February 27-March 1- NCA nationals (Dallas, TX) LL, Jr 5, Super Freeze, Wild Windz, Cyclones, Riptide, Crystals, Foreca5t, Passion
March 14-15- UCA Nationals (Orlando, FL) LL
March 21-22- Spirit Cheer (Detroit, MI or St. Louis, MO) no LL or SmCo 5, all other teams
March 20-22- Champions League (Los Angeles, CA) LL
April 24-26- Worlds (Orlando, FL) invitation only
May 1-3- The Summit (Orlando, FL) invitation only

Last edited:
ICE Aurora:

December 6- UCA (Milwaukee, WI) minis, no LL or SmCo 5, all other teams
January 16-18- Spirit Cheer (Atlantic City, NJ) LL, Heatwave, Thunderbolts, Velocity, Midnight
February 27-March 1- NCA nationals (Dallas, TX) LL, Jr 5, Super Freeze, Wild Windz, Cyclones, Riptide, Crystals, Foreca5t, Passion
March 21-22- Spirit Cheer (Detroit, MI or St. Louis, MO) no LL or SmCo 5, all other teams

Lady Lightning goes to a lot of competitions. I'm surprised they are going to Atlantic city and UCA. Seems like a lot more teams will be at UCA this year!

And what level teams are the ones going to Atlantic City?

ICE Aurora:

December 6- UCA (Milwaukee, WI) minis, no LL or SmCo 5, all other teams
We will have to catch ICE in Atlantic City!

Lady Lightning goes to a lot of competitions. I'm surprised they are going to Atlantic city and UCA. Seems like a lot more teams will be at UCA this year!

And what level teams are the ones going to Atlantic City?
Spirit Cheer is going to be huge this year!

It is! This is our first year going to this comp. Hope that its run well.
Years ago it was a horrible competition, but it has gotten much better!! Last year they ran on time and there were no issues! Good luck this season!

Back