All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was one post I made where BlueCat, ACEDAD, and Kingston (I'm pretty sure) all shimmied me. I never took a screenshot. It's my biggest regret, as that was one of the greatest accomplishments of my board life. :D I feel your happy.

PS- You're one of my favorite posters. Particularly for updates. Whenever I see you're going to a comp I'm like 'Thank goodness, at least I know I'll get legit updates!'
*screenshots*

I go through phases of posting. There will be like three days where I post on nearly every thread and then I won't post at all for a week or two.

I first came on this website because I thought it was where you buy bows.

For some reason I feel like the original fierce bow is really rare and I feel cool having it. I think it was the whole chaos of getting one at NCA.

I've seen some of you at competitions before and considered saying hello, then changed my mind. Probably even at worlds I will feel too scared to go near the FB section!

I really have you guys to thank for me still being able to do what I love (cheerleading) because a few years back I made a thread about not being able to financially support the sport anymore and I was informed of a lot of opportunities I wasn't aware of at the time (scholarships, fundraising, sponsors).

I want to join the parent room but, too embarrassed to admit I can't figure out how to Personal Message SharkDad :oops:......there's probably a huge PM button somewhere.

I want to join the parent room but, too embarrassed to admit I can't figure out how to Personal Message SharkDad :oops:......there's probably a huge PM button somewhere.
Are you posting from a computer it phone? Since you tagged him I'm sure he'll see this but I just wanted to tell you how to PM anyway.

catlady, go to your inbox at the top right corner of the page, hit start conversation, then type in the name of the person you want to message.
Another way is to click on someone's name and hit "start conversation"
See you in the parent's forum soon!

the Tag and PM academics worked. . .thanks all.

Another parent to the parent section!

I have been on Fierceboard since "09", and I really LOve it, and many of the things that are posted! I post on many topics, I try not to get into too much of the Drama on here, I will leave that to others, unless someone wants to attack the program, or friends at the cheer gum that I frequent sometimes!:fro: There have been a few times I have had to censor myself as to not start any Drama!!! However I still LOve being on here! Although I have coached Cheerleading since "84", I can always still Learn......:shaka:

-I work full time and take grad school classes full time, plus coach my allstar teams, and therefore I get on here irregularly. I would love to spend more time on here, but due to absences don't post a lot. When I do come back, I am overwhelmed by all the new threads to read and lose countless hours catching up
-I also don't post my honest opinion 95% of the time because I don't want someone to rip me
-I wish I did post more so that I could meet people from here at competitions. We're a small gym and don't go to the really big competitions yet. It's only our 3rd season but hey, maybe oneday
-I think people are unnecessarily rude on here a lot of the time. Maybe its because you're hiding behind a computer screen or what not, but when someone gets "called out" and everyone attacks them-it bothers me
-the last one is why I don't post things that would cause people to rip me. Not because I can't defend my own or take it, but because everyone else would jump on the bandwagon and by the time I could reply days later, it would be pointless.

I check my trophy points, I check my shimmies, I thought I would hate the boards, but ended up becoming addicted and go on frequently. I've typed a lot of things and erased them for the fear of being attacked over a simple opinion...

And this isn't really like a major confession, but it's something I do on the boards each day I sign on. But whenever I go on the boards, I go look at the birthdays and I click on a random user, follow them, and wish them a happy birthday :) I don't know if anyone else has ever done that or if it's just me...

Oh, and I was incredibly excited when I saw myself in top posters and top shimmies once before and I felt very accomplished.. And yes, I still try to get back on there :p

Back