All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate cats and cows!

When I see people being rude and obnoxious to newbies in the NEWBIE section I'm both irritated and amused.

I really don't care about Worlds (ducking here).

I was giddy when I saw some of the new titles under shimmy counts--they really amuse me.

I hate the term "newbie". Some people take the "hierarchy" of fierceboard membership entirely too far. This isn't high school. Whenever I see someone make a snide remark about "newbies" in an attempt to gain some shimmies I'm just like

tumblr_mezepwRTmG1raa31eo1_400.gif

The cat memes also make my skin crawl and I wish people would stop. They are not cute... they're gross.

I came on here initially just planning to creep, never anticipating I would post as much as I do! I have gained so much knowledge and new perspectives while finding cheer parents who were as sane as me (relatively speaking) and who could truly understand what was happening in the AU we call cheer world. I truly hope to meet some of you at comps this season.

I too though have learned when to walk away from a thread and to keep my opinion to myself because its just not worth the battle that sometimes erupts when trying to get your point across. And the New Uniform thread really tests my efforts sometimes to try to stick to "if you can't say something nice".

I seriously restrain my thoughts in the uniform thread sometimes. Despite the fact that I'm 23, I have a fear my mother will appear on my doorstep with a wooden spoon..although it's not the fault of the kid wearing it, I'm more annoyed at what some of these coaches put kids in.

There are some teams I just don't like their style, or 'flow.' And there are certain words people use on here all the time that I will never ever ever in real life. Ever.

I think the word 'fierce' is overrated. I think some 'fierce' dances are overrated. Just because you can pop doesn't mean you can dance. Shaking your butt isn't complicated.

This is like therapy without chocolate..:p

1. I think I am on the boards and post more than my CP :(
2. I am not as up on the rules now as I was say 3 years ago.
3. I really miss traveling with my CP but someone has to mind the home front.

This part may be shocking: I actually censor myself a lot and spend a lot of time typing things just to delete them and post something much nicer (so I'm sure you can only imagine what I didn't post!!! :eek:)

When I'm in a "dispute" with someone I keep score with shimmys :oops: because I am apparently 12 (if I get more shimmys then clearly I am right, if the other person gets more shimmys then clearly I am wrong).

When I'm in the top shimmys for the week I look to see if I'm in the top posters list too (to see if I just have a lot of shimmys because I said a LOT of things) - if I'm not, then I get a secret satisfaction knowing that I must have posted one awesome post. :oops:

I need help...is there a FierceBoarders Anonymous support group? :(

Back