All-Star Congrats

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
To Platinum and cheer eclipse for taking the partial paid bids at ASC and Oklahoma City. I believe KC cheer and....... some1 else the name is slipping right now took the at larges. I've got a video of kyle celebrating for everyone later, they were so proud of their team. And Btw, their stunting is the deal. I also have a vid of the routine if I can get permission to post.

Thanks for the kind words! We didn't have our best performance either day, and we played it safe! The video being posted isn't a huge deal, I hope I'll get a better one this upcoming weekend when we go "full out"

To Platinum and cheer eclipse for taking the partial paid bids at ASC and Oklahoma City. I believe KC cheer and....... some1 else the name is slipping right now took the at larges. I've got a video of kyle celebrating for everyone later, they were so proud of their team. And Btw, their stunting is the deal. I also have a vid of the routine if I can get permission to post.

Oooh...how about the video of Kyle?

Congrats to all :)

Thanks for the kind words! We didn't have our best performance either day, and we played it safe! The video being posted isn't a huge deal, I hope I'll get a better one this upcoming weekend when we go "full out"

Congrats, congrats, congrats!! I bet you are so proud and excited!

So does this mean you are coaching in a sports bra or something? lol

Shhhhh..... Im hoping my kids forgot about all that in the excitement...

Video should be up soon!!

hahaha I hope not... Congrats! Can't wait to see the video- and pictures of you in the sports bra should follow
tongue.png

Sorry!!! A mom posted it, I will have her make it public!

Latest posts

Back