All-Star Cost Of Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 11, 2011
What do you pay for your cp uniform? We are getting new uniforms for next season so I was curious on the average cost.

Also what skirt style do you like spandex skirts or traditional material skirts?

Its called NYCE Cheer its a local company in Boise, Idaho. Its really nice to work with her. I was curious what people are paying for there uniform from big companys with all the crystals on them. So when we get are price quote from her I can know if its to much.

We paid about $350 for cp's uniform. I don't think that it's a spandex skirt.

You can get a uniform as cheap as $150
depending whats customized, etc

Ours are $175-300 depending what time of year you purchase (early purchasers get the discount.) They are a spandex blend and bling-ed.

It's interesting to see how costs vary with just a little bit of customization.

I've heard of teams adding all their jewels themselves. Can deffinatly save on costs.

You can get even a blinged out uniform for as little as $150 with GK Elite. It just depends on what you want and how extravagant you want it. We have stock uniforms that you can add anything to. We also have a new Sequinz that looks like jewels and are very sparkly. It's only $5.00 per logo. Great way to save lots of money and get the bling. We can do anything with your budget.

We have GK and their spandex ones $295 with crystal. Our old Ozone uni were a poly blend and they were over $300 this was 3 years ago.

You can get even a blinged out uniform for as little as $150 with GK Elite. It just depends on what you want and how extravagant you want it. We have stock uniforms that you can add anything to. We also have a new Sequinz that looks like jewels and are very sparkly. It's only $5.00 per logo. Great way to save lots of money and get the bling. We can do anything with your budget.

do you have a picture of this?

As the parent of a small cp ( she is tiny for her age) get the spandex skirt. We had the traditional skirt 2 years ago and I had to take it in and have it completely rebuilt down to her size. Please understand that I ordered the smallest one possible. I find that the spandex ones fit cp's of all shapes and sizes so much better and more flatteringly.

As the parent of a small cp ( she is tiny for her age) get the spandex skirt. We had the traditional skirt 2 years ago and I had to take it in and have it completely rebuilt down to her size. Please understand that I ordered the smallest one possible. I find that the spandex ones fit cp's of all shapes and sizes so much better and more flatteringly.

does it work for the bigger girls say the size 12 and 14?

we pay $100 for skirt and top... and they are premium uniforms, custom made in china to our EXACT specifications

you design whatever you want, we make it

[email protected]

all you would pay extra is shipping

starlets in the IOC5 division at worlds will be wearing cheercon uniforms if your curious of quality

We paid about $300 for ours. They are GK and very nice! Jewels on the top and skirt. They look sooo nice on the floor. That's my cp in hers in my profile pic:)

Ours were ~$250 I think from GK with sparklesss, the back has a studded strap also, and rhinestoned logo

Screenshot2011-03-24at92852PM.png

Back