All-Star Csg National Championship March 10-11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay so i i didn't see much but i will comment on what i was able to watch

Platinum Athletics- International Open Co-ed: only saw them because they were before Pressure
  • 1 stunt fall
  • 3 tumbling falls
  • 1 tumbling touch
right now they have a 7.68

i feel like there may have been one more thing but i can't think of it right now.
However there were few few prone double downs and a basket or two (that i saw) landing prone, like, not finishing.
Other than that it was a good performance.
I didn't notice and partner stunting in the elite or anywhere else in the routine, though, so i'd be interested to see where they are in terms of building

CIA- International open Co-ed- Power:
  • 1 stunt fall
  • 1 possibly 2 touches in tumbling (i can't remember)
leading the division with an 8.12

CIA- Medium Co-ed- Pressure:
  • 1 tumbling fall
  • 1 tumbling touch
this teams first ever competition after starting practices about a month ago TOPS. excellent performance from these kids. very clean and no mistakes other than the those. not sure of score/deductions for them though.

then i went home. lol.
only saw little snippets of others.

They say that they are supposed to post senior 5 results at 5:00. Can someone post please?

Not a CCR fan but good luck to some of the kids that I use to coach on CCR Majors. Been a rough year for them so I hope they get a bid.

okay so i i didn't see much but i will comment on what i was able to watch

Platinum Athletics- International Open Co-ed: only saw them because they were before Pressure
  • 1 stunt fall
  • 3 tumbling falls
  • 1 tumbling touch
right now they have a 7.68 7.40

i feel like there may have been one more thing but i can't think of it right now.
However there were few few prone double downs and a basket or two (that i saw) landing prone, like, not finishing.
Other than that it was a good performance.
I didn't notice and partner stunting in the elite or anywhere else in the routine, though, so i'd be interested to see where they are in terms of building

CIA- International open Co-ed- Power:
  • 1 stunt fall
  • 1 possibly 2 touches in tumbling (i can't remember)
leading the division with an 8.12

CIA- Medium Co-ed- Pressure:
  • 1 tumbling fall
  • 1 tumbling touch
this teams first ever competition after starting practices about a month ago TOPS. excellent performance from these kids. very clean and no mistakes other than the those. not sure of score/deductions for them though.

then i went home. lol.
only saw little snippets of others.

correction Platinum has a 7.40 3rd place behind Layton Athletics Mystic who currently has a 7.68

Back