All-Star Csg National Championship March 10-11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh my gosh! I did miss that - I found that out at Jamfest so I thought everyone knew. :oops: It was so fun having you guys there today! I wish I could go to Sears Centre tomorrow. :(

And if anyone cares my cp's Youth 1 team is in 7th place.:starwars: But in the car she says "Oh my gosh today was so fun!!!" :kiss:
does she still wear her fame sports bra all the time lol

Oh my gosh! I did miss that - I found that out at Jamfest so I thought everyone knew. :oops: It was so fun having you guys there today! I wish I could go to Sears Centre tomorrow. :(

And if anyone cares my cp's Youth 1 team is in 7th place.:starwars: But in the car she says "Oh my gosh today was so fun!!!" :kiss:

first of all- i love hanging out with you! secondly- your CP's team was SO darn cute today. she looked like she was having a blast!

btw- award to you for the most smileys in one post ;)

does she still wear her fame sports bra all the time lol

Of course! She loves that thing - but usually under a tshirt now. They have to wear certain colors to practice and red is not one of them.

first of all- i love hanging out with you! secondly- your CP's team was SO darn cute today. she looked like she was having a blast!

btw- award to you for the most smileys in one post ;)

I know - all the smileys are driving me crazy now because they're all over the page because it's been quoted a few times. Hee hee!

And thanks - I thought they were adorable. Even in 7th place.

Best thing ever!

And if anyone cares my cp's Youth 1 team is in 7th place.:starwars: But in the car she says "Oh my gosh today was so fun!!!" :kiss:[/quote]

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Of course! She loves that thing - but usually under a tshirt now. They have to wear certain colors to practice and red is not one of them.

I know - all the smileys are driving me crazy now because they're all over the page because it's been quoted a few times. Hee hee!

And thank - I thought they were adorable. Even in 7th place.
lol shes so cute!!! and i hate wearing shirts lol

rough year... we Majors have been together for only 1 month...

I was referring to the kids that left ICE and is on Majors. From what I know there is at least 3 of them. They had a great season in 2011 and this season has been rough... Before they started doing Majors.

ohh I see...thats weird.
This isn't the first time this has happened. Another EP allowed this in the area. The Upper Midwest competitions seem to have a little bit more creativity in their rules. I don't think it is fair to the other traveling teams, but then I don't make the rules.

I'd be interested in hearing from coaches whether they think this puts a team at an advantage or a disadvantage. I really don't have any idea.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Another EP allowed this in the area. The Upper Midwest competitions seem to have a little bit more creativity in their rules. I don't think it is fair to the other traveling teams, but then I don't make the rules.

I'd be interested in hearing from coaches whether they think this puts a team at an advantage or a disadvantage. I really don't have any idea.
my thoughts exactly!!

Latest posts

Back