OT Current Song Obsession

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
alright sorry I'm blowing this thread up lol this is what happens when I'm only home for 10 days and can't work... I sit and catch up on things and download ALOT of music.

does anyone listen to dubstep? I've been getting into it, but I only like certain mixes. So far I've only really downloaded stuff from flux pavilion and skrillex. any other good ones?

Thinking of you by Ke$ha. Which is weird cause I'm not really that big of a Ke$ha fan. I've also been obsessed with One Day More from Les Mis, haha. I'm excited for the movie lol.

alright sorry I'm blowing this thread up lol this is what happens when I'm only home for 10 days and can't work... I sit and catch up on things and download ALOT of music.

does anyone listen to dubstep? I've been getting into it, but I only like certain mixes. So far I've only really downloaded stuff from flux pavilion and skrillex. any other good ones?
My ex was VERY into dubstep. Pendulum is another great dubstep artist.
This is parts 1 and 2 of "The Island"

Here's more music I'm currently obsessed with:

The entire Electra Heart album by Marina and the Diamonds
And I'm always obsessed with Christina Aguilera's music because everything she does is flawless...... :)

For anyone who likes alternative, I'm really into A Silent Film and American Authors right now! My faves for A Silent Film are Harbour Lights and Driven by a Beating Heart and I can't stop listening to both Believer and Feels Like Yesterday by American Authors! I went to their concert the other night and both were awesome live and super nice guys.

I'm currently obsessed with Skillet and Hollywood Undead. I can't wait to see them at Welcome to Rockville this April! Plus, it s Limp Bizkit's homecoming! So. Freaking. Excited.

Back