All-Star Dallas Help...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2011
This is my team's 3rd year at NCA nationals. We only bring one team down and we are a small team. Not all the parents travel with us so that leaves a very small crowd for us. We are from NY so no other teams really knows us down there either. I would truely appreciate it if some fellow boarders that are at Dallas would love to come watch and help cheer us on. Everyone always does better when they hear screaming even if it's just some whooing and clapping. We go on at 8:40 pm in A hall. I am from Cheer Intensity. It would mean the world to us and our coaches if we saw people from other teams supporting us.

We go on at 8:40 pm in A hall. I am from Cheer Intensity. It would mean the world to us and our coaches if we saw people from other teams supporting us.
Ouch. I really hope some Fierceboarders can help you guys out! But you're going to be in direct competition with Large Senior 5 :
frown.png

Yeah it's a sinky time, but any other team is in competition with all the level 5 teams all day. You are right though and it never hurts to ask....and for anyone that wants to come watch just pm me with your team, time and what hall i will try my best to come support too.

This is my team's 3rd year at NCA nationals. We only bring one team down and we are a small team. Not all the parents travel with us so that leaves a very small crowd for us. We are from NY so no other teams really knows us down there either. I would truely appreciate it if some fellow boarders that are at Dallas would love to come watch and help cheer us on. Everyone always does better when they hear screaming even if it's just some whooing and clapping. We go on at 8:40 pm in A hall. I am from Cheer Intensity. It would mean the world to us and our coaches if we saw people from other teams supporting us.

We are having the same problem .. one team .. not many parents and this is our first year !! were from Pa .. TriState Cheer ... i will try to get my girls to make it to your teams performance !!

After F5 goes, we're gonna run over there and hope to catch you. I think its great to try and support the smaller teams from so far away, to keep encouraging them to come. It's the big and small gyms that are willing to come from far away that truly make NCA a nationals event!

I'm so bumbed I can't see them this year they are my absolute fav team but very true. And thank you so much to everyone that is trying to come watch us. It truely means so much to us

We are having the same problem .. one team .. not many parents and this is our first year !! were from Pa .. TriState Cheer ... i will try to get my girls to make it to your teams performance !!

I am already planning on watching you guys!! TriState is awesome! My senior 4 team is in the other small senior division! good luck! excited to see your routine!

I also have the same request for everyone.. Full house all stars international all girl 5 goes on at 316 in the main level 5 arena and i would really appreciate it if people would come down to the fans section and support us! This is our first time competing in dallas and we are only bringing one team. And only a few parents are coming along. Were also the only team from massachusetts competing so we don't have a lot of fellow gyms to cheer us on. Im sure a lot of you will be in this arena watching the top teams, so if your there please cheer us on! And good luck to everyone else competing its gonna be a great competition!

Sadly, that's the lone downside to the arena. No dedicated fan section :( We'll cheer from the stands tho!

Back