All-Star Daytona Dreams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I know this is the allstar thread but the college thread do not get as many views. I found this on youtube, not sure if it has already been posted. It was alittle emotional watching Leroy talking about his family. By the way I love the name Sundi

I am sad that Leory is no longer coaching at OSU but am excited to see what the program brings next season with the new all girl team addition.

I am sad that Leory is no longer coaching at OSU but am excited to see what the program brings next season with the new all girl team addition.

ok A; thank you for not going omg pull thats so rude...(like you would but still) B; I'd just like to say that I think they are an awesome organization and Im really excited for their all girl team next year...I know for a fact there is definatly some talent on that team! also those videos were extremely well put together...shoulda put this with the other post but didnt think too...sorry yall

Wow I loved that.., really good video. The girl on there talking was on pro spirit forever and ca wildcats too.

ok A; thank you for not going omg pull thats so rude...(like you would but still) B; I'd just like to say that I think they are an awesome organization and Im really excited for their all girl team next year...I know for a fact there is definatly some talent on that team! also those videos were extremely well put together...shoulda put this with the other post but didnt think too...sorry yall

psh don't worry I laughed when I read your post because I was thinking the same thing.

Back