Delete Posts/post Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You cannot delete a post.
To post a pic, make sure they are being hosted on a site (photobucket, ect). Then you copy and post the IMG link

I have a picture that I want to post, but it's saved on my computer so it does not have a URL. How can I post it? :confused:

I have a picture that I want to post, but it's saved on my computer so it does not have a URL. How can I post it? :confused:

You have to upload it to a picture service like Photobucket, etc. Then you copy the image link and paste it here.

I know that this isn't picture related, but who is lolsmileyface and what is her history?

Which lolsmileyface are you talking about? The troll that harassed the boards or the sweet kid that came on and picked that unfortunate UN? I do believe Kingston changed it for her though.
The troll lolsmiley was a mean little snake that just posted nasty comments to cause drama. Look up and read "The Fierceboard Anthem". It will enlighten you.

The troll lol! I have seen her name mentioned quite a bit around here, and I was wondering who she was.

Lolsmileyface is nobody anymore. I do believe that King said they're still here, just playing nice now and using a different UN.

Back