Diary Of A Secret Cheerleader Web Series

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anybody else feel like this is social media promotion at its finest this testimonial seems way too in depth for it to be somebody not apart of the show..

Oh I don't doubt for a second this is someone involved in the show, I don't think the OP is seriously trying to imply otherwise. Why would she post here if she clearly knows nothing of cheerleading?

I just don't like being pandered to by someone who hasnt don't any research to notice that we're all well aware of the show.

Plus I actually liked Bring it on. The competition aspect of it was very real and clearly researched. The rest of them were crap though.

Hey, looks like some of you don’t read.... said she was a journalist and never a cheerleader. She got a sneak preview. Newbie or not, at least someone outside the cheer world cares to comment something good about us for a change.

Hey, looks like some of you don’t read.... said she was a journalist and never a cheerleader. She got a sneak preview. Newbie or not, at least someone outside the cheer world cares to comment something good about us for a change.

That's what she says, it doesn't mean it's true. She's an outside journalist who never knew anything about cheer and watched one episode of this show and suddenly decided she had to find a cheer message board to tell us all how wrong she was all along? Sure, That's believable.

Maybe she is a journalist, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that she's getting paid to do some kind of marketing.

That's what she says, it doesn't mean it's true. She's an outside journalist who never knew anything about cheer and watched one episode of this show and suddenly decided she had to find a cheer message board to tell us all how wrong she was all along? Sure, That's believable.

Maybe she is a journalist, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that she's getting paid to do some kind of marketing.

i can tell Lauren C is probably part of the show too.

Back