All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im so over this, Ann is the biggest "B" figuratively and literally. i just dont get how she thinks she is the ish. the example that she is setting for her daughter is disgusting and the fact that she feels she is to good help give back! i so hope i dont ever see her a comp because i might have a few choice words!
Is it just me or is Ann Abby Lee Miller but Blond and a Mom????

My husband got ejected.......then the asst coach got ejected all over one ump in a rec league! Ridiculous.
Well, this happened to be the same game that the manager and his son got ejected. We 3 were next lol. Gotta love travel baseball. I think the boys were all seniors in HS at that point, of very close to it, so things were getting very heated haha.

I think I read a post about someone seeing CTR in the Chicago Comp but could not find it here. anyone else see it?

That lady just got out of her convertiable... Left the top down.. and then locked it... What?
My sister has a convertible! You lock it because that way if someone tries to use the doors it'll go off. Its still pretty pointless though. But if someone jumps in the car, and then tries to get out using the door, the alarms go off. (i learned that the hard way)

Is it just me or is Ann Abby Lee Miller but Blond and a Mom????
I don't know , I hate to say this because I don't know her or her story but she seems to have a mean heart and that makes me sad for her kids and people in her life. I hope that what we are seeing of her is the worst of it. At least I feel like Abby does love the girls and wants what is best in the long run for them. This Ann lady seems like she is out for number one all the time and sadly no. 1 in her book is not her child. :confused:

We have competed against a team that WON level 5 and then most of them jumped off the stage and competed on a level 2 team next. (we waited 30 minutes for them to warm-up and compete and of course win) They r not the only ones.

Ugh, I know what team that was...very annoying. Our gym tries not to use crossovers but with kids quitting and injuries sometimes we have to...almost always within one level though.

All I know is I just started watching it this weekend, and I have to say the owner and her husband are extremely likeable. The parents just make me want to reach through the TV and absolutely choke them.
And I'm insanely jealous that they have a pet monkey. That's all I could think about while watching it.

I feel like I wasted two hours of my life watching this. Sadly makes me glad my mom was never around for practices, if she behaved like any of these moms I'd be more than embarassed

I feel like I wasted two hours of my life watching this. Sadly makes me glad my mom was never around for practices, if she behaved like any of these moms I'd be more than embarassed

I know what you mean saying it's wasted time, but i would love to see the episodes and waste some time :-D
I can't watch it at the TLC website so i'll have to wait for some video working for european viewers ;-)

In the first season of this show i didn't like Alicia that much because i just couldn't imagine (i still can't) why you would allow someone to show your gym in such a bad light.
But i agree to some said earlier: Alicia and her husband are the only two on the show that i'm tending to like.

(I'm not sure if that makes sense, i still struggle to get my thoughts into good english).
:)

I know what you mean saying it's wasted time, but i would love to see the episodes and waste some time :-D
I can't watch it at the TLC website so i'll have to wait for some video working for european viewers ;-)

In the first season of this show i didn't like Alicia that much because i just couldn't imagine (i still can't) why you would allow someone to show your gym in such a bad light.
But i agree to some said earlier: Alicia and her husband are the only two on the show that i'm tending to like.

(I'm not sure if that makes sense, i still struggle to get my thoughts into good english).
Generally tv-links.eu works quite well for a lot of TV shows. I've been able to watch episodes 1 and 2 through them. Here are the links that worked for me for me:

Ep. 1
Download Cheer Perfection S01E01 Failure Not Option DSR XviD NY2 avi mp4

Ep. 2
Cheer.Perfection.S01E02.Lets.Just.Hug.It.Out.WS.DSR.XviD.NY2.avi | PutLocker

Back