All-Star Do The Cea Butterflies Still Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2011
I dont really follow youth teams but do this team compete against twinkles?

they did in seasons prior to the 11/12 season; the 11/12 season they did not, as twinkles were Y5R and CEA was unrestricted. with the new season's youth 5 rules, they will once again be competitors (if they attend any comps together. which i believe may be NCA this year?)

Just-a-Mom

Best Overall Female Newbie
Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2011
Chicago, Illinois
Role:
Parent
nccheerdad I think we can agree that I am not a fan of teal...:oops: but wow - those videos! I love watching those little ones throw skills like that. They're amazing - and so many of them! It's one thing to have a couple kids that age throwing that kind of tumbling (and stunting really) in a gym, but that many is awesome. :)

mstealtoyou yeah, I said that. ^^^ And it's in black and white, forever immortalized.

nccheerdad

Cheer Parent
Dec 17, 2009
Role:
Parent
nccheerdad I think we can agree that I am not a fan of teal...:oops: but wow - those videos! I love watching those little ones throw skills like that. They're amazing - and so many of them! It's one thing to have a couple kids that age throwing that kind of tumbling (and stunting really) in a gym, but that many is awesome. :)

mstealtoyou yeah, I said that. ^^^ And it's in black and white, forever immortalized.

Just a small part of the master plan to someday make you a believer. ;)

mstealtoyou

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 16, 2009
Role:
Parent

Bwahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts