All-Star Do The Cea Butterflies Still Exist?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I dont really follow youth teams but do this team compete against twinkles?

they did in seasons prior to the 11/12 season; the 11/12 season they did not, as twinkles were Y5R and CEA was unrestricted. with the new season's youth 5 rules, they will once again be competitors (if they attend any comps together. which i believe may be NCA this year?)

What skills do these girls have at try out time? Are they expected to have fulls already? Layouts? Standing tucks?

I am asking because this is a serious goal for my daughter. :)

What skills do these girls have at try out time? Are they expected to have fulls already? Layouts? Standing tucks?

I am asking because this is a serious goal for my daughter. :)

Message me.

nccheerdad I think we can agree that I am not a fan of teal...:oops: but wow - those videos! I love watching those little ones throw skills like that. They're amazing - and so many of them! It's one thing to have a couple kids that age throwing that kind of tumbling (and stunting really) in a gym, but that many is awesome. :)

mstealtoyou yeah, I said that. ^^^ And it's in black and white, forever immortalized.

nccheerdad I think we can agree that I am not a fan of teal...:oops: but wow - those videos! I love watching those little ones throw skills like that. They're amazing - and so many of them! It's one thing to have a couple kids that age throwing that kind of tumbling (and stunting really) in a gym, but that many is awesome. :)

mstealtoyou yeah, I said that. ^^^ And it's in black and white, forever immortalized.

Just a small part of the master plan to someday make you a believer. ;)

Bwahahahahaha

Back