All-Star Do You Have A "what's The Tea?" Shirt? My Friend On Senior Elite Wants To Trade!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 23, 2012
My friend on Senior Elite is dying to trade for a "What's the tea?" Cheer Athletics Panthers shirt. She has tons of awesome SE and CEA stuff and can get stuff signed! Her Kik is @SE_dianneelaine or you can message me on here about it!

I wasn't attacking her for being new, just simply asking why she is being the messenger. If her friend is on senior elite, people would probably be attacking her to trade.
If you are questioning the fact that my best friend is on SE you are ridiculous. You can look us up on twitter, facebook, etc. She tried to make a fierceboard off of her phone and it didn't work so she asked me to post this for her.

"you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you do not market CEA items without permission from the boss."
I've only traded bows that I've made and Dianne traded a CEA shirt that you can get online on the pro shop! I let her know that we need to talk to Betsey about it first before we trade anything else CEA, but as of right now I haven't traded stuff from CEA so I think I should be fine! Thank you for the heads up!

Back