All-Star Do You Have A "what's The Tea?" Shirt? My Friend On Senior Elite Wants To Trade!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh gosh. I'm new to CEA this year so I didn't know!
yeah, not trying to hate on betsy, she's just doing her job. I will say my mom so much as tried to fulfill one of her team mom duties of taking our warm up jackets to the gym's embroiderer to get the CEA logo on the back, and when Betsy heard, she made us take them to her- only for her to take them back to said embroiderer. it's a complicated cycle, but she's just trying to prevent copyright infringements & make sure no individual is selling her merchandise. so I'd just run it by her and I'm sure she'd be alright if you let her know it was for trading purposes only. :)

yeah, not trying to hate on betsy, she's just doing her job. I will say my mom so much as tried to fulfill one of her team mom duties of taking our warm up jackets to the gym's embroiderer to get the CEA logo on the back, and when Betsy heard, she made us take them to her- only for her to take them back to said embroiderer. it's a complicated cycle, but she's just trying to prevent copyright infringements & make sure no individual is selling her merchandise. so I'd just run it by her and I'm sure she'd be alright if you let her know it was for trading purposes only. :)
Okay! Thank you so much for letting me know before I got in trouble! We should definitely meet up at a competition this season and get a picture or something!

Back