All-Star Do You Remember When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This compilation is everything! The dances were so much longer than now.... and reiterating what everyone is saying on this thread... those voiceovers!!

In what I think is the 2001 routine, the opening stunt was a ripple of STRAIGHT UP arabesques (in Senior Advanced.) Picture that scoring well in what is now Large Senior 5. Difficulty has changed so much.

People don't believe me, but in the days before everyone had standing fulls, there was a time in which if you had a standing tuck, you were THE GREATEST.

...... coaches were allowed to run onto the mat to embrace their athletes after they killed their performance at Worlds? #Deduction

..... athletes were allowed to embrace each other on the mat after they've performed at Worlds? #Deduction

.... everyone went crazy because of this tumbling pass?

Last edited:
...... coaches were allowed to run onto the mat to embrace their athletes after they killed their performance at Worlds? #Deduction

..... athletes were allowed to embrace each other on the mat after they've performed at Worlds? #Deduction

.... everyone went crazy because of this tumbling pass?

Never forget...

Can I ask what is a phone tree? Haha I've never heard of it. Is it just a US thing?

It's a pre set list of who to call to pass on information. So, coach calls you, for example, you call Suzie and Sarah, and they each call 2-3 other people and so on until the whole team has the info. Smart ones finish with the last people calling the coach back so you know everyone has received the message. It saves one person having to call 25

It's a pre set list of who to call to pass on information. So, coach calls you, for example, you call Suzie and Sarah, and they each call 2-3 other people and so on until the whole team has the info. Smart ones finish with the last people calling the coach back so you know everyone has received the message. It saves one person having to call 25
Before the ages of group text and when emails weren't sent to your phone so therefore unreliable because who knows when you'll check that. Especially when the Internet was so slow [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh this is so cool haha! What a good idea.

Back