All-Star Do You Remember When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

god bless. this thread is back and I'm SMH at myself and back-to-back-to-back-etc posts...like I'm actually annoying myself :rolleyes:

THISSSSS!!!! Lol this pretty much my life! Except I initially fell in love with Allstar cheerleading after seeing that World Cup, Cheer Athletics and GymTyme documentary. I was in Rec Pop Warner and finally joined a All star team my freshman year of HS.
Link to documentary?

omg because of this thread I have spent my sick day in bed watching old routines and not working like I am supposed to be. Fierceboard you distract me so

Competing locally was a really big deal?

Hitting your routine actually meant hitting your full routine from beginning to end? Not a bobble here or there that didnt matter because it was sooooo amazing a routine and soooo hard.

Parents and athletes worried way more about their gyms routines than their possible competitors?
I love you a bit more every day

Doing what would now be deemed as "excessive celebration" after you hit your tumbling pass.

I remember being last pass (with like, running 4 BHS to a tuck - haha!) and doing a fist pump in the air.

I think landed and did a cheesy "over the shoulder wink at the crowd" once.

Now those would be deductions!
I'm pretty sure the first time I did a ROBHS tuck in a routine I did an excessive shimmy that actually looked like a seizure.

I remember my first time at NCA, day one was in a back hall way (with all the lights on so it was just like practice), performing in the Challenge Cup, and them competing in the arena....all of which was dead floor. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back