All-Star Does Anyone Else Get Tingles Watching Lady Bullets?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like their routine this year. Not as much as I did last year, but I'm sure they will improve in the next few months.

For people saying they don't like them as much as last year, which routine are you basing it off of? Because their routine this time last year was absolutely nothing like their Worlds routine that everyone fell in love with. I think this years routine is about on par with their routine at the beginning of last season.

I think it's step in the right direction coming off an amazing season last year. I can not wait to see what the routine will look like in April!

we always talk about teams with potential and progressing over the season and i feel that california and orange (i knowi it's a cali thread) are definitely teams that get better and better throughout the season. typically, cali's routine is almost completely different come the end of the season and perhaps we are letting last year's routine get in the way of seeing how talented this group really is. when california's routines are "watered down"...they really are! I have no doubt there will be a lot more passengers on the lady bullet train come february.

Maybe it's just that everyone was expecting so much from them, just because of the way worlds turned out. They got a paid bid their second competition...thats pretty great if you ask me -____-

its a good routine, its just expected. but it could be amazing, their cleanliness & timing (especially on sync tumbles) isn't on point yet for me. And I'm comparing this to their first routine at jamz last season.

Maybe it's just that everyone was expecting so much from them, just because of the way worlds turned out. They got a paid bid their second competition...thats pretty great if you ask me -____-

This was the first competition they went to that offered a bid. I would say that's good. Now they can focus on the routine with the bid out of the way.

Back