OT Donation Fraud?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 28, 2011
I just saw cheer4kids23 post on the cheer market place for cheerleading uniforms. I did some research and found that he's trying to help teams get uniforms in Columbus, Ohio. It's an honourable thing to do, but I found that he sells cheer uniforms on eBay (Items in cheer4kids store on eBay!

He sold a uniform from world cup all stars for $55 ().

Is he affiliated with any gyms? Does he actually help out any of the gyms?

Links:
In desperate need of old cheerleading uniforms for kids
cheer4kids23 - Google Search

Last edited:
It turns out that he likes to dress up in the uniforms. I found his Facebook profile.

Capture2.png

Ok Erin you're confusing me, why are you calling someone else out for dressing up in a uniform when you asked about this for Halloween and also 3 years ago. I'm thinking you have an obsession with boys dressing up in girls cheerleading outfits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems pretty hypocritical to post about someone else falsely representing themselves, when both your pic here and on the facebook page that you have linked from Fierceboard belong to a girl named Erin. Since the the pic was taken in 2005 by a photographer and posted on his blog and you claim on Facebook to have graduated only 3 years ago, it makes us suspicious. Not to mention the fact that the names do not match up either.

Looking at your posts, you seem to have a 3 year fascination about boys cross-dressing. I am guessing that it might be one of two reasons why you are focused on it. If you think that it is funny, you need to know that is really not the place for finding an audience, since I think most of the cheer world (aka Fierceboard) is accepting of all types of people. We also have little tolerance for bullying. The other reason might be that you are posting because you are curious and testing the waters; if that is true my suggestion would be to try to represent yourself as honestly as you can, and you might make some lifelong friends here.

Oh it was more directed at the poster for all their "men in female uniform" posts, haha
Lol just wanted to clarify because I didn't want people to think I attacked this person for no reason calling them Erin / also the same goes for the newbie calling out the 5.1 person in that other thread, it was posts of mine then stemmed from the parent boards and I feel like people who can't see the parent section are probably like why do you feel attacked!

It seems pretty hypocritical to post about someone else falsely representing themselves, when both your pic here and on the facebook page that you have linked from Fierceboard belong to a girl named Erin. Since the the pic was taken in 2005 by a photographer and posted on his blog and you claim on Facebook to have graduated only 3 years ago, it makes us suspicious. Not to mention the fact that the names do not match up either.

Looking at your posts, you seem to have a 3 year fascination about boys cross-dressing. I am guessing that it might be one of two reasons why you are focused on it. If you think that it is funny, you need to know that is really not the place for finding an audience, since I think most of the cheer world (aka Fierceboard) is accepting of all types of people. We also have little tolerance for bullying. The other reason might be that you are posting because you are curious and testing the waters; if that is true my suggestion would be to try to represent yourself as honestly as you can, and you might make some lifelong friends here.
Flash that badge, mama!

Lol just wanted to clarify because I didn't want people to think I attacked this person for no reason calling them Erin / also the same goes for the newbie calling out the 5.1 person in that other thread, it was posts of mine then stemmed from the parent boards and I feel like people who can't see the parent section are probably like why do you feel attacked!

I'm just jelly that I can't access the parent section. You all seem to have more fun.

Back