OT Donation Fraud?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not sure of the poster's motivation, but I can say I have messaged and posted with this @beyog asking for at least one example of someone they have helped with these donated cheer uniforms and have never gotten one. It's also interesting to me that they are identified as a parent.

Single Income No Kids.

DINKS - Double Income No kids.
My friends kept discussing how they wanted to get married and be "DINKs" for a few years. I was like.....excuse me.

Now I use it an obnoxious amount around them to annoy them lol

Does my puppy count as a child so I can be in the parent section? .... totally kidding.... maybe:rolleyes:
sure I love puppies. I read about your puppy. I'm sorry you're having health issues with him. Poor baby with everything that's happening to him. I've been worried about him after your first post. Hope he gets better.

sure I love puppies. I read about your puppy. I'm sorry you're having health issues with him. Poor baby with everything that's happening to him. I've been worried about him after your first post. Hope he gets better.
He is back to his normal "I'm going to chew up and pee on everything you love" mood today and he's been running around chasing me and playing with all of his toys so I'm thinking he is doing a better!! :) thank you! He is my little baby! Even if he is expensive and a brat most of the time... haha

He is back to his normal "I'm going to chew up and pee on everything you love" mood today and he's been running around chasing me and playing with all of his toys so I'm thinking he is doing a better!! :) thank you! He is my little baby! Even if he is expensive and a brat most of the time... haha
yay good to hear.

To bring us full circle and back on topic...May I suggest that @SmileyRyleigh dress her little puppy up in a cheer uniform. Then it will count as access into parents. After all, it is a boy, right? :)
Are you implying our male cp's are replaceable by cute puppies dressed up?

ETA: I'd like to see how many puppies a flyer would need to stand on to stay in the air compared to the boys. ;)

Last edited:
To bring us full circle and back on topic...May I suggest that @SmileyRyleigh dress her little puppy up in a cheer uniform. Then it will count as access into parents. After all, it is a boy, right? :)
Are you implying our male cp's are replaceable by cute puppies dressed up?

ETA: I'd like to see how many puppies a flyer would need to stand on to stay in the air compared to the boys. ;)
He's already being a dinosaur for Halloween :( but if I dress him up as a cheerleader and that means I'll get into the parent section... Can I get extra points for having a boy dinosaur cheerleader puppy?!?!

Back