All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Sr.Black out skills aces but aces are more consistent! That's why I think they will win but i think black is amazing and once they hit there routine they will be top 5 at worlds! :)

I feel like Sr.Black out skills aces but aces are more consistent! That's why I think they will win but i think black is amazing and once they hit there routine they will be top 5 at worlds! :)
I think its because the routine is new. Even when they were coed cf black was one of the cleanest teams you would ever see. Yes I agree APX is a contender too. Always have love for the arizona girls.

worldchampME
I intentionally had disclaimers in there, I for one am not as familiar with the divisions - and have only seen the teams a handful of times.

I really hoped my posts did not offend, and I really tried to smooth it over with the disclaimer.

I think the teams are evenly matched enough, that execution will overcome the lacking or stronger points each possess.

With that said, Safe travels & Good Luck to you & all competitors this weekend.

meanj said:
worldchampME
I intentionally had disclaimers in there, I for one am not as familiar with the divisions - and have only seen the teams a handful of times.

I really hoped my posts did not offend, and I really tried to smooth it over with the disclaimer.

I think the teams are evenly matched enough, that execution will overcome the lacking or stronger points each possess.

With that said, Safe travels & Good Luck to you & all competitors this weekend.

I appreciate that, safe travels to you as well

I agree Vancouver Ice Queens are good! I'm really excited to compete against a team that made finals at worlds in this division last year! But I know my team is ready , it will be a good competition!!!

Anyone have a video of Ice Queens from Vancouver - the other was private.

meanj I pretty much agree with your ranks. I am truly hoping everyone hits for it to be a nail bitter. Will you be at the competition?

I cannot wait for this weekend, I'm like a kid going to Disneyland. PCM Karma and Mysterious looked fantastic last night and they are ready for some good competition!!

meanj I pretty much agree with your ranks. I am truly hoping everyone hits for it to be a nail bitter. Will you be at the competition?

I cannot wait for this weekend, I'm like a kid going to Disneyland. PCM Karma and Mysterious looked fantastic last night and they are ready for some good competition!!
me too...we love this comp!!! meanj will not be here but he will do updates for us...:) good luck to PCM and all the teams...safe travels...:)

Back