All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone asked Amanda Graceffa why the dance was so short, and she said
Yeah we literally changed it Friday night cause our music was 2 seconds over time. We will find more time to fit it by dallas cause the end of the dance is the best part in my opinion. But glad you like it thank you <3

California Small Senior's are everything..

It looks like they have 6 - two to whip doubles in addition to Amanda who is just on her own level!!!
In addition to the 3 to doubles that are going straight back.

Need a better video - the crowd was crazy in front of them...loving them.

everybody else go home bye

I would agree with Kristen that other teams would disagree. I do really like this routine but I just feel it needs to be cleaner and their music has way to many voice overs this year. Just seems to "tranny" for me LOL.. I don't know, they are amazing but just need to be tighter on their tumbling and motions.

Dear west coast folks... You are officially the worst competition updaters in the country.
Haha!!!! Have you ever seen the stands in professional sports, win or loose we r out of there before it ends...even as the Lakers were winning playoffs they handed out free shirts to all andd nobody put them on....we're selfish that way....only thinking of ourselves...

Ok Californians. Your excuse of cell service in the arena is gone. Results please? Large coed scores?

CCS first performance ST fall, double down issues, and a knee injury (three points of deductions). Reworked the routine last night, dinner, rework, yogurt, and some karaoke to end the night. Heres to a better performance today!

Back