Ecc, 11-12 May - Bottrop, Germany

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@nikaa_twist I'm gonna think of your team at that time because we will walk from warm-ups to the competition site by then. Oh, and I'm the one with 18 green, white and orange kids around me :). Maybe we'll meet in warm-ups though. Our performance time is at 12:57.

quote]

Probably we well see eachother on the warm-up. Is your team KBH Sweeties??[/

@nikaa_twist I'm gonna think of your team at that time because we will walk from warm-ups to the competition site by then. Oh, and I'm the one with 18 green, white and orange kids around me :). Maybe we'll meet in warm-ups though. Our performance time is at 12:57.

@HeatUniqueJ I already have your two performances marked on my schedule. I'll definitely be there to cheer for you! And our peewees will be on the lookout for your team. They have to take pictures with as many of you as possible for their scavenger hunt and everyone has to make a grimace. Looking forward to the pictures ;).

I'm so excited - even though I'm gonna be really sleep deprived because there is still soooo much to do.

yay i am excited too :) I'm gonna tell my girls about the scavenger hunt tonight so they will be prepared :) :)

@HeatUniqueJ I already have your two performances marked on my schedule. I'll definitely be there to cheer for you! And our peewees will be on the lookout for your team. They have to take pictures with as many of you as possible for their scavenger hunt and everyone has to make a grimace. Looking forward to the pictures ;).

I'm so excited - even though I'm gonna be really sleep deprived because there is still soooo much to do.

The scavenger hunt is a great idea! I'm really looking forward to this weekend, and having lots of fun!!

Sadly our flyer has now been hospitalized and seems to have a bad infection in her leg/foot. :( But the rest of us will be going and cheering everyone else on.
Give it your all guys, I can't wait to watch y'all!

The only thing I hate about this competiton is 18 hours drive from Slovenia to Germany. :banghead:

I am back home now and happy with results. Junior all girl got 9th with 3 dropped stunts! and pee wees got 6th with dropped pyramid. Little wildcats...WoW just WoW!!!! And why cheerforce won junior all girl? they had just kick fulls, a bobble in stunt and some tumble busts. Wildcats all girl were perfect. But...the judges know who is the best.

@howdyoulikemenow I saw you team. I tried to find you but I couldnt.
@Emily I saw you pee wees!!! Cutest kid ever. Little blond girl was sooo cute. She just jumped around on the floor and had fun. Probbaly I saw you too. But there were 3 coaches so I didn't know which one are you.

Fierceboarders unite! AV have left Leeds, uk and are en route to Germany now! If anyone's around about 4 we would appreciate some support as there's only the 26 of us and 3 coaches going! My names Caitlin, if any of you are around make sure to say hey :) (I'll prob be wearing an av sports bra or one with my name on it)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! be fierce

You guys were awesome!! My throat hurts now after a weekend of screaming but it's well worth it. There were some amazing performances!

Our juniors competed in Jr Coed. Unfortunately, we had to replace a flyer after our run through. She came out of her lib scorp and landed on her foot wrong. Most likely torn ligaments in her ankle. Despite having to put in a new flyer who learned the stunts in about 2 minutes, we were able to place 7th.

Im so proud of my little fire crackers!

Crusaders Red team:
Youth Hiphop-1st
Youth Jazz-1st
Peewee cheer- 2nd out of 28!

What did you guys think of them? :)

Im so proud of my little fire crackers!

Crusaders Red team:
Youth Hiphop-1st
Youth Jazz-1st
Peewee cheer- 2nd out of 28!

What did you guys think of them? :)

You guys were awesome!

We had a bit of a bad day on day 1, not enough to get us through to finals. Although enjoyed the weekend - and my love for CLL allgirl AND Coed has increased tenfold!!

I really hope more European teams come to JAMfest Europe next year - it's coming up this weekend, and I'd love for the UK to see how amazing cheer on the continent is! Particularly your stunting - those pyramids are insane!

Back