Ecc, 11-12 May - Bottrop, Germany

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ill be there just like the past 5 years to watch only, we plan to compete next year, we're still a little too weak now.

Yeah its June 11th-12th!
We are competing Senior AllGirl..there is already some List on a German Board

Senior Allgirl
Flying Princesses (Jena)
Heat Unique (München)
Scorpions Cheerleader (Berlin)
N´Ice Roostars (Menden)
CheerForce Stars (Koblenz)

Senior Limited CoEd
CheerForce Rays (Koblenz)

Junior allgirl
Cheercats (Braunschweig)
United Scorpions (Berlin)

Junior Coed
TPC (Jena)
Cheeky Snowcats (Dessau)

Junior Allgirl Groupstunt
Five Diamonds (Jena)
Scorpions BRG (Berlin)

Senior AllGirl Groupstunt
Heat Unique Stars (München)
DUC Atlantics (Emsdetten)
Scorpions Stars (Berlin)
Scorpions PowerPuffGirls (Berlin)
Black Scorpions (Berlin)
Flying Stars (Jena)

Senior Coed Groupstunt
Tiaras & a Hanfried (Jena)
BWC Wild Five (Dessau)

this is only a preliminary and not an official list...there are going to be tons of competitors i guess and i'm pretty sure that the wildctas and loony dolphins are also going to compete :)

I just wanted to open a thread about the ECC to ask who is going to be there?

I'm going to be there with my peewee-team (KBH Sweeties). Oh, and they'll do a scavenger hunt. So if any of you would like to take participate in some kind of way in it, just tell me and I make sure that you'll be involved! They only speak German, since they didn't have English in school yet, but I could make something up where no language is needed...

@Sharkie I would love to see your team compete there since I always read about the struggles you got! So I guess I have to make sure I'm gonna go there next year as well.

I just wanted to open a thread about the ECC to ask who is going to be there?

@Sharkie I would love to see your team compete there since I always read about the struggles you got! So I guess I have to make sure I'm gonna go there next year as well.

you just want to see us because we are team drama???:p

we might/probably go to european open in paris in november. at least if they're ready.
i planned to go watch in bottrop, but as im still injuried im not sure yet if ill manage to get there. when im there, i always try to bring some of the girls along so they get motivated.
and if im there, ill like to help on your pw game, i can speak german as well, not perfect though, but i guess theyll understand me.

you just want to see us because we are team drama???:p

we might/probably go to european open in paris in november. at least if they're ready.
i planned to go watch in bottrop, but as im still injuried im not sure yet if ill manage to get there. when im there, i always try to bring some of the girls along so they get motivated.
and if im there, ill like to help on your pw game, i can speak german as well, not perfect though, but i guess theyll understand me.

Lol, no I don't wanna see team drama :p. I want to see a team that overcame struggles and finally becomes a team that's able to compete:cheering:!
Too bad you're injured! Get well, soon! Just tell me if you're going to come and I'll be sure to include you in the scavenger hunt!
I don't know yet if I'll be able to come to Paris to watch. We are supposed to have practice that Saturday. But if my co-coach would be okay to do it by herself (or if we finally find a new tumbling coach *sigh*), I might be able to come.

Titans Berlin will be there with a senior allgirl stunt group "Titans Unleashed". It's my first time ever at ECC, caaaaan't wait! :cheering:

Just please wish us some luck that our flyer will be able to compete. She had to go to the doc today. Suddenly couldn't put weight on her right foot anymore. Nobody knows why. :confused:

Back