All-Star End Of Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

coach yells 5,6
we all yell 7,8 -then 1,2(clap on both)
Star Spotted (while making an S with our hands then switching)
Sharks! (while making a shark fin on our heads :p)

D-Q woooo thats the way we do, thick shakes icy cokes dairy queens will beat you. b-e-s-t you wanna be like me, f-i-e-r-c-e amateurs cant copy me, twenty eleven were still the best, fiercer then all the rest...U-A QUEENS, cotton swabs plus glue equals teamwork, OOOHHHHSNNNAAP! its contagious! OOOKKKKKAAAAAAAAAY!!!

dynastys from the 09-10 season was "we are dynasty dynasty we're so finesty finesty. this is 2010 and we will win again. it's true what people said, we are coed. craig says we're focused, demo says we're fierce, wes says get it at finals this year. ua j5 dynastys the name, we got game. BAM!"
each team at ua has a really long team break hahaha.

after practice we would do the 1 2 3 then say 'allstar queens' (it was a voiceover from our music this year). wed also break like that right before we compete! it would always go: 1. prayer 2. pump up/lets kick butt speech 3. break

this isnt for cheer but at my school before football and basketball games, the student section would all crowd together in a big circle in the middle of the stands. then...
leader: WE
everyone: WE
leader: WE BELIEVE
everyone: WE BELIEVE
everyone: WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN, WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
our students and fans play a HUGE part in the success of our teams! it sounds silly but they really do play better (especially basketball) when the crowd is fired up! This started as something just the football team did on the field a few years ago, but then the fans picked it up. It shows them how much we support them :)

My coaches always go over how we did at practice, what we can improve, what to expect in upcoming practices, etc., and then stuff like payments and competition fees. Then we go "I..N..F..I.. N-I-T-Y! Let's kill, kiiiiilllll!"

always do shoutouts too!
giving a "shout out" to anyone, or a group of people who did something good that prac!

at the end of practice/conditioning we pick something, sometimes random and other times meaningful to how practice went or events that are coming up :)

captain:I
team:I
captain:I believe
team:I believe
captain:I believe that
team:I believe that
captain:I believe that we can
team:I believe that we can
captain:I beleive that we can win
team:I believe that we can win
and then everyone repeats it like a million times and we all jump up and down and stuff haha :) it's fun!

My school team doesn't do anything...
We just leave and say like bye or see you later.
Kind of sad :(

Back