All-Star F5 Documentary

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

spelt?????? I think maybe you should check that one in the dictionary.:rolleyes:

Spelled or spelt, they're both technically correct. In the US, spelled is preferred but in the UK and Australia they're interchangeable.

However, I just started the documentary and so far I think it's good! Of course it's not professional and there are definitely things I wish were done differently but I think it's very nicely done otherwise.

Spelled or spelt, they're both technically correct. In the US, spelled is preferred but in the UK and Australia they're interchangeable.

However, I just started the documentary and so far I think it's good! Of course it's not professional and there are definitely things I wish were done differently but I think it's very nicely done otherwise.

Haha yes I read this initial comment and was like... "what on earth is wrong with spelt"????

Never knew that was an Aussie thing :p

Regardless, I'm looking forward to watching this doco when I get home from work!

I stand corrected....:stupid:Haven't spent much time in the UK or Australia lately

Back