All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sadly I remember this as well :( . Also remember using a portable word processor (that is all it did) that was made with a steel housing and weighed around 20 pounds. :confused:
I took my Brother word processor to college...was way better having that in my dorm room than walking all the way across campus to the "computer pod" to type up a paper at midnight....good times, good times.

I took my Brother word processor to college...was way better having that in my dorm room than walking all the way across campus to the "computer pod" to type up a paper at midnight....good times, good times.

My next door neighbor in the dorm had a word processor, her dad was sssoooo rich. My roommate had an IBM Selectric typewriter with the ball and correction ribbon built into the ink ribbon. OMG I don't know how we got any sleep when papers were due.

There was a computer lab, with Macs. Here is the Mac of my college days.
iyekhs.jpg

I got my first cell phone when I was 36. It was a motorola flip phone; huge.

Back to the topic, on Catfish the guy just said "I don't think it's malicious... It's just sad."
It's so true.
She went to all this trouble to make like 20 fake face books, she lied, etc. and it's so... Sad that she felt like she had to do that. I mean there's no way she's thinking straight to do that. It's sad :(
Okay that's all

Back to the topic, on Catfish the guy just said "I don't think it's malicious... It's just sad."
It's so true.
She went to all this trouble to make like 20 fake face books, she lied, etc. and it's so... Sad that she felt like she had to do that. I mean there's no way she's thinking straight to do that. It's sad :(
Okay that's all
When I first saw that movie, I really expected (from the trailers) for it to turn into some psycho Facebook-killer horror story, not end how it did. I know she turned her life around and made it more meaningful for herself and more of what she envisioned thanks to Nev once all was said and done, but it really was sad that she felt she needed to do all of that. And to have the time to do all of that...and the amount of time she spent texting with Nev...crazy.

When I first saw that movie, I really expected (from the trailers) for it to turn into some psycho Facebook-killer horror story, not end how it did. I know she turned her life around and made it more meaningful for herself and more of what she envisioned thanks to Nev once all was said and done, but it really was sad that she felt she needed to do all of that. And to have the time to do all of that...and the amount of time she spent texting with Nev...crazy.
Wait it's not over yet!!! I was surprised she didn't freak out when he confronted her. She just kind of owned up... Although I probably would be long gone at this point, I would be way too creeped out

Wait it's not over yet!!! I was surprised she didn't freak out when he confronted her. She just kind of owned up... Although I probably would be long gone at this point, I would be way too creeped out
I'm so sorry! I thought you had finished watching. But keep watching, it's just really creepy up until the end.

She just seems so calm about it.. like yeah I created 17 fake fb pages no big deal.. idk ..its sad for sure but seems a little creepy to me. I guess looking at her life and what she deals with daily maybe that was an escape for her but its still hard to understand.

Back