OT Fame Beach!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 12, 2013
Hey well only one more month till I move from Michigan to VA beach. I am super super excited to join FAME beach! Try outs? Does anyone know when they are? :) What are the practices like? I am very excited to join! What comps do you FAME cheerleaders go too? I know you where at UCA! Thanks everyone :)

Hey!! I'm Ashleigh! I've been cheering at FAME beach for about 6 or 7 years now , and this is my last year unfortunately due to moving to Texas for college! But tryouts are usually mid may I'm pretty sure(cant remember too well). Practices always depend on which team you will be on. If you don't mind me asking , what's your skill level!?
Don't be nervous. Come with a confident outgoing attitude and you will be welcomed easily into the Fame family! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh also ! We go to a few random local competitions , but also attend myrtle beach, cheersport, Atlantic city, and battle at the capitol(only some teams). Yes we did attend UCA this year and I'm pretty sure they will be going back next year . And of course ...... WORLDS

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back