Fav Team Colours ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My fav color is Black. My high school was black and red. Last year we were finally able to get away from the red/blue or blue/black teams and join a black/red team. Whoopie!!! Well................until the meeting during the summer when they announced they were overdue for new uniforms and were going to do it then. Yea, now my daughter is in a primarily white uniform!!! grrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

icecheer1395 said:
Agreed!!! Idk y Im just not a fan of neon uniforms

Especially when it's not a well designed uniform! Even on a good team it looks nasty! Think midriffs and looking skirts!

i love the combination maroon & gold. It just looks so classy! Also black and gold is one of my favs (UCF)
And like Hihocheerio said white looks good with everything!
Neon is just nasty, also those satin-like fabrics and see through fabrics are ugly.

I like blue/white/silver combo. Right now that is the color of my daughters uniform. It is all sparkly on stage, it shows up nice

Her uniform will be changing to Red and Black next year, not a combo I enjoy so much

i love the combination maroon & gold. It just looks so classy! Also black and gold is one of my favs (UCF)
And like Hihocheerio said white looks good with everything!
Neon is just nasty, also those satin-like fabrics and see through fabrics are ugly.

Black and gold = AMAZING!

Back