Fav Team Colours ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

blue & black or anything that doesn't involve pink! for some reason i don't take the team seriously when they have pink on their uniform.

I love white; asways looks sooo clean (Twist & Shout are my fave white ones)
I love black,gold and white; its blends perfectly!
Not a fan of green or yellow

I love white and teal - but I think more teams should have more prodominently white uniforms - with bling. I dunno why, but it just says classy and professional to me! Maybe not so good for kiddies though ! Saying that,I'd have one for like 5 secs before I spilt something on it !! :D:D

i love red! so many teams use the blues, purples, and even teals... red is awesome! plus it pops! red and yellow! BAM!.

i love red! so many teams use the blues, purples, and even teals... red is awesome! plus it pops! red and yellow! BAM!.

i barley see any teams with blue i mainly see sooooo many teams with red at every competition i can think of at least ten teams at on the top of my head that are red

i barley see any teams with blue i mainly see sooooo many teams with red at every competition i can think of at least ten teams at on the top of my head that are red
really? i can think of so many big names that are blue but way less with red... i guess it's which competition you go to.?
maryland twisters, cheer athletics, sting rays, california all stars, AZ power, kentucky all stars, cheer express, JuST cheer, ice...

Red, white, and black. It just looks sharp. I think that it's the contrast that makes it work.

My teams colours used to be Black and Purple but we just changed it to White, Black and Purple and it looks a hawt as heell! :D
x

i cant really say what colors i like best, its more of how they are put together on a uniform....even the worst colors can look great if they are used right, and at the same time, classic colors can look terrible if they arent done right! my all time favorite uniforms this year though were the ICC (now ice of illinois) INSPIRE uniforms....they looked amazing both on and off the floor! the combination of colors and sparkle was amazing! i was sad when they couldnt use those anymore!

Back