All-Star Favorite Cheer Extreme Routines?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 2, 2011
So Im new here, and I can proudly say that CEA is my favorite gym. So I was just wondering what some of your favorite Cheer Extreme routines were. I mean from tiny, to senior. Any routine they've ever done!

Personally, I loved Senior Elite the past few years as well as Co-Ed Elite. Youth Elite 09-10 is one of my many favorites! As well as Junior Elite from that year too! And cant forget about SSX 09-10 and 10-11, and Mini Elite from 10-11!

Out of all the teams in the gym(s) I lean towards Coed Elite and SSX. They always have the best dances and all around choeography. It is too hard to pick a favorite for either of them.

I'm not really a CEA fan (lol) but I must say, I enjoyed SE 08 and Junior Elite 2010 quite a bit. Great stunt coreography.

Out of all the teams in the gym(s) I lean towards Coed Elite and SSX. They always have the best dances and all around choeography. It is too hard to pick a favorite for either of them.
i agree with that! ssx's dances are always so confusing but end up looking amazing!

Junior Coed Elite 08-09 --loved everything from the music to their routine
Junior Elite 09-10 --they were basically the junior version of SE
Coed Elite 08-09 --best stunt sequence by far & amazing tosses and pyramids
Senior Elite 09-10 --everything was great except the minor fall and that tumbling to tuck

Back